"My dear"

Victor takes (y/n) inside carrying her bridal style and sets her down on the couch as Falcone sits on the chair, Victor leans on the wall.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Y/n) POV

       I take out my gun and stare at it as I remember what happened at the GCPD. "What's wrong my dear? Did something happen while you where gone?" Dad asks curiously.

     "No...nothing happened" I say as I look at the floor. "Alot happened boss,  young Falcone here got into a 'situation' at the GCPD" Victor says as I glare at him.

      "(Y/n) dear, what happened?" Dad asks as I sigh. "Just argued with some girl" I say crossing my arms. "She threatened a girl named 'Kristen Kringle' because she kept playing with her friends feelings" Victor says.

      "Need Victor here to 'deal' with that young lady?" My father asks as both him and Victor stare at me. "No, but thanks for the offer dad but I want to be the one who sheds her blood" I say starring at my gun.

      Victor smirks and says "Looks like the young Falcone isn't so cute and innocent as she seems" I blush and say "Did you just call me cute?". He stays silent and looks away "And ive killed before".

      He chuckles and taunts "You can't even hurt a fly darling" I flip him off and my father shakes his head and says "Enough you too". I sigh and say quitely "Fine, anyway what should we do father, since we are reunited now".

      "Well, I have a meeting with Salvator Maroni (is that how you spell it?? I forgot) but I dont think you want to go-" my father says as I rudely interrupt "Oh! I wanna go! Please?".

      "Alright my dear" he says smiling and stands up and says "Get ready and I'll wait for you in the car" he leaves as I stand up carefully and Victor stares as I carefully walk to my room and change into black leggings and a leather jacket with a black shirt and black boots.

         I go to the couch and pick up my gun and put it away and put my knife in my pocket. "What are you going to fo with those?" Victor asks as I say quitely "Just in case, you can never be too careful" I turn to him "This is gotham after all" I smirk.

          He looks at me and we walk to the car and Victor drives us to a restaurant and my father walks in first and theres 2 other bodyguards and me and Victor walk in last as I stare at the man they call 'Maroni'.

        "Who's the girl" Maroni asks. "The names (y/n)...(y/n) Falcone" I say sternly as I stare at him with my pale cold (e/c) eyes. "Is someone mad?" He chuckles as I reach for my gun and Victor says "Careful, she's feisty".

      "I bet she can't even hurt a fly-" Maroni says as I pull out my gun and shoot all 4 of his guys without hesitation. "What was that you said? I couldn't hear you over the sound of your buddies brains popping out" I say smirking and Victor and my father look at me astonished.

     "Dont say I didn't warn you" Victor chuckles as I take his hand and say to my father "I think were done here, me and Vic are gonna go to Fish's club okay dad?" I pull Victor's hand and we walk to Fish's club.

      We arrive as I see Fish "Hey! Its so good to see you!" I say as she goes up to me and we hug eachother and I wave at Butch and Oswald and Fish says "You have some blood on your face".

     I sigh "Vic! Why didn't you say anything!" Victor just chuckles as Butch hands me a handkerchief and I wipe my face. "Is that your blood?" Oswald asks.

     "Naw, it's Maroni's men's blood" I say as Fish stares at me and says "You killed his men? Did you also kill him too?". "I wish...but Maroni insulted me so I killed his men".

Hours pass

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Victor's POV

      I look at (y/n), she passed out after drinking too much at Fish's club. I sigh and carry her and put her in the car as I drive back to the mansion. "You really can't handle your alcohol now can you" I say as we arrive and I carry her to her room and I place her on her bed and cover her with the blanket.

        'God she is so cute- what? No I cant think that especially about her' I think and shake my head as Ieave her room and I leave the mansion as I get in the car and head to my apartment.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(A/N- sorry for any grammar mistakes you see)