"What Lily? She's my best friend and I hurt her" I told her.

"I don't care! I'm your girlfriend!" She yelled.

I was really starting to get frustrated. Trying to tell me who and who I can't talk to. It was unbelievable.

"She's going through a lot and she really needs me Lily" I yelled.

They both needed me and I needed both of them. I refused to pick between them. It would tear me in two.

"Oh please Patrick.....she's obviously in love with you and she's trying to steal you away from me" she said to me.

"No she's not! She's my best friend Lily! I'm not going to just stop talking to her because you ask me to" I yelled at her.

"Either she leaves....or I do" she told me. My heart dropped to the floor.

"You can't ask me to chose between you and her" I said with jitters.

"Well maybe I am" she said with her arms crossed across her chest....

I instantly felt sick to my stomach. My heart ached knowing the decision I was about to be forced to make.

With all the pressure in the world on my shoulders. I was finally having to choose.

Georgia or Lily.

......

Georgia's POV

I was heading over to Pat's house because he texted me that he wanted to talk it out.

I was slightly nervous because our last conversation ended with me crying. I didn't want to fight with him anymore. It was killing me not to have him in my life as my friend. He was still my best friend after all.

When I got there, I parked down the street and got out. I shook myself off and took a deep breath.

There was a high chance of Lily being there, which made me worried that she might have gotten to his head like she always did.

I put my phone away in my handbag and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door and for some reason, my heart was pounding out of my chest.

I had a nervous smile to finally see him again, but it was mixed with excitement to finally be back to normal. I looked up at the door as it opened to Pat.

He had an expression on his face, opposite to what I expected.

His eyes were blood shot red, tears stained on his cheeks and hair messed up.

We made quick eye contact. That's when my face dropped the smile.

I looked at him worriedly, but he snatched away the eye contact and focused on the streets behind me.

"Pat what's wrong?" I asked him nervously.

"We can't be friends anymore Georgia" he told me.

My heart shattered into a million pieces. It felt like I had just been stabbed in the heart.

All it took was those 6 words for me to understand what was going on. As soon as those words left his mouth, my mind faded into nothingness.

I couldn't think straight. My scattered thoughts all seemed to be negative. I was after an explanation.

"What? Why?" I asked shakily.

Words left me. I stared into those bright blue eyes burning with anger, and my heart fell silent.

"Because I don't want to be friends with you anymore. I'm sorry Georgia but.....I never want to see you again" he told me and shut the door in my face. I sighed a shaky breath of sadness.