introductions

Hey guys! I wrote 2 little introductions for our main characters! Just so you guys can get to know them a little better before next week! Enjoy!

Georgia's POV

Hi, I'm Georgia Kelly. I'm 23 years old. My brother is Josh Kelly who plays for the GWS Giants in the Australian Football League. My best friend, Patrick Cripps also plays in the AFL but he plays for Carlton. We have been best friends since we were born. Our parents all grew up in the same town and our mums instantly became best friends. We were born a month a part from each other in the same hospital. I live in Melbourne because I moved from Northampton in Western Australia when I finished school. I moved for my university. I went to Melbourne University and studied there for 4 years. Now I am a primary school teacher. I also do some modeling on the side. Very rarely though. I live with my 2 other best friends Natasha and Grace who I met through Uni and also through Patrick's teammates. Josh obviously lives in Sydney, so we don't get to see each other that often. It's kind of hard to be apart from him because we are close. My parents moved to Melbourne so that my whole family wasn't in 3 different states. Pat's family still lives in Perth though so he finds it harder than I do. I have a border collie named Billie who is 1 1/2. And through all of this, I have maintained a relationship with Darcy Parish. He plays for Essendon in the AFL. We have been together since a year after I moved to Melbourne. Him and I really got along and were really in love for the first 2 years. Now I just feel like we are together for the sake of it. Patrick hasn't liked Darcy since day 1. He's always said that Darcy is using me but I find it hard to believe him. Darcy doesn't like Pat either because he says we are too close and that Patrick is in love with me or something, which I know he definitely isn't. I used to be in love with Pat. He was always such a gentlemen when we were growing up, what girl wouldn't want to be with him. I never told him how I felt though because I knew he didn't feel the same. He never saw me that way though and I got over it. I still love Pat but really only as a friend because we are both in relationships and he still doesn't see me that way.

_____

Pat's POV

Hi, I'm Patrick Cripps. I'm 23 years old and I play for the Carlton Football Club in the Australian Football League. I'm from Northampton a town a few hours out of Perth. That is where I met my best friend Georgia Kelly. We grew up together because our parents are best friends. Her older brother Josh Kelly plays for the giants and he and I were also pretty close growing up. I live in Melbourne with my girlfriend Lily. Lily and I have been together since high school and she moved to Melbourne with me when I moved for my footy. Lily is a very clingy and controlling person and she is also very jealous. She is always jealous of my relationship with Georgia. Georgia and I talk everyday and we are really close. She is my favourite person in the whole world and if Lily really didn't like it, she would break up with me. If I'm being honest, I love Georgia. I have loved Georgia since I was 4 and I saw her kick a footy for the first time. I never told her because I knew she wouldn't feel the same but it doesn't matter now because we both have partners now. Georgia's boyfriend is the biggest tool though. He doesn't give a shit about her and he's just using her. I've known from day 1. I have tried to tell her but she doesn't believe me. I think a part of me is just jealous that she has a boyfriend and I wish it could be me. Sometimes I just feel like going up to her and telling her it's always been her but she would never believe me and I had to come to terms with that.

.......

Ahhhh! The introductions!

I hope this allowed you to get to know the characters before you read the book! What do you guys think of Pat and Georgia?! Will their feelings be revealed?

Only one week till you get closer to finding out! Cannot wait for December 14th! See you all then x

Cheers!

 ^ This photo ahhh 😍 AllAboutFooty