🖤Ch.9: Down the Rabbit Hole🖤

Start from the beginning

Boarding the Gummi Ship, Dawn and Sora are introduced to the ship's operators, the chipmunk brothers, Chip and Dale. The two take an instant liking to Dawn when she calls them cute and how it was cool that they could run the whole ship all by themselves. The two walking, talking chipmunk's return the compliment by calling the monochrome-haired girl 'very pretty'.

"Two paths have opened." Chip informs.

"Which one should we take?" Dale questions.

The World beyond the road ahead couldn't be seen fully. But to Dawn, Dolly, Dylan, Stitch and Sparky, it's just an adventure to find out.

At the helm, Donald picks a path to take, and off they go.

(End 'Precious Stars in the Sky')

(Play 'Blast Away~Gummi Ship I~')

"We travel to different Worlds on the Gummi Ship." Donald begins to explain.

"The Heartless ships often give us a hard time." Goofy adds.

"Always be on the lookout during flight."

"'Heartless. . .ships?'" Dawn echoes, quickly writing down this new information in her Heartless Research Journal. And just as she finishes writing the last word, an explosion hits the ship causing it to shake, nearly knocking everyone out of their seats.

"Hurry, Sora, Dawn! You'll be manning the lasers. Keep an eye on the blue gauge; It shows your power level." Donald squawks.

"Wicked!" Dawn cries as a console pops up in front of her and Sora's seats.

Heartless Ships begin appearing from every which way, their designs, colors and build as varying as the Heartless piloting them. Dawn mentally names them as she spots new ones as they come into her targeting range. Two types of Ahrimans, which she divides into classes A and B, and Sylphs.

It takes a while for the two islanders to get used to the controls, but they become fast learners and quickly blast their opponents away (despite Dawn's underlying chagrin at destroying the Heartless in place of helping them).

Once the space is cleared of Heartless Ships, the laser consoles deactivate and fold back into the floors as the Gummi Ship hovers around the new World.

It was an from space, to say the least. The world's groundwork is a light and dark pink checker pattern with hearts in each of the square's centers (light pink hearts in dark pink squares, dark pink hearts in light pink squares). On its top is a white castle designed to resemble rook chess pieces, complete with surrounding heart-shaped hedge arches. While on the bottom lies a comfy-looking, white with red finish, straw-roofed house.

(End 'Blast Away~Gummi Ship I~')

♠️♥️♣️♦️🐰🕳🐰♦️♣️♥️♠️

(Play 'Tricksy Clock')

Disembarking to the World, the heroes find themselves slowly falling down a long, intricately decorated hole.

Finally reaching the bottom, everyone lands on their feet. Well, save for Goofy, who thought it would be smart to take a nap on their slow journey downwards.

Dawn and her Dalmatian and alien experiment partners take in the room's design. Everything's look was a bit on the wacky side. Crooked furniture that still managed to look comfy. Numerous framed pictures litter the room's brick walls. And wavy floor tile that made it look like it was part of a funhouse at a carnival.

Once giving the room a once over, Dawn gets the feeling she's being watched. She turns to face Sora, Donald and Goofy to see that they are the one's staring at her. In Sora's case, with a light stain of pink on his cheeks.