💔 Meeting you... again 💔 Part 2

Misa P.o.V

I went out of the elevator. And looked to the right. There was the room the young man told me about. I breathed deeply and pulled myself together. I knocked twice on the door.
"Come in!", answered a dark voice.
With a last deep breath I opened the door.
I didn't dare to look who was sitting in there.
M:"Hello, I'm Wakayama Misaki. I was told to come here for a music video filming."
A man with tanned skin came toward me and reached out his hand.
SD:"Hey, I'm Gi Seok, but I prefer Simon Dominic. I asked your CEO about you."
M:"So you're the artist of the Music video? Nice to meet you!" I bowed.
SD:"No need to be formal. But unfortunately I have to disappoint you."
He took a step aside.
JP:"I'm the artist you're looking for.."

I would recognize this voice everywhere.. I looked towards the owner of the voice. It's really him. It's my Ex Park Jaebeom. He changed a lot, but I could still recognise him...

 He changed a lot, but I could still recognise him

Jay P.o.V

There came she in. Gorgeous as always. She became even more beautiful in the last 3,4 years. She looks like an angel.
She talked with Simon and still didn't see me. Simon stepped aside.

JP:"I'm the artist you're looking for.."
Misa looked at me. In her eyes I saw that she recognised me, but I can see also the hurt. Tears formed in her eyes.

I took a step towards her, but she ran away

I took a step towards her, but she ran away. I hurt her so bad...

Misa P.o.V

I couldn't take it anymore. I was already with Heechul together for around three months, but nobody could ever forget the first break up.
I didn't know what to do. I ran away from the AOMG building. Why told me my manager not about this?
I wore a mask and went to the next park nearby. I sat down on a bench and the tears were floating like crazy.

I don't know how long I was crying. The tears kept floating.
"Noona?", a voice suddenly called.
I looked up and in front of me was Jonghyun with a worried expression.
"Noona, what happend?"
I couldn't say a word. His face soften and he hugged me tight.
"It's alright, Noona. You don't need to tell me. Just cry as much as you want. I'm here for you!"

After a while the tears stopped

JH:"Do you want to tell me now, Noona?"
I nodded and told him the whole story.
JH:"Oh, Noona.If he makes you cry, he's not worth it. But maybe he never meant to hurt you. Come Noona, I'm here with my car. I'll drive you wherever you want."
He took me to his car.
JH:"Where do you want to go?"
M:"Can you please drive me to Heechul? I need to see him right now.."
Jonghyun nodded and drove to SM Entertainment. He told me that I should stay seated because he wanted to ask if Heechul is still in the practice room or back home.
He came back and drove on. Heechul must be already back at his dorm.
After a five minutes drive we arrived.
Jonghyun gave me a reassuring smile.

JH:"Should I come with you or do you want to go alone?" M:"I can do it alone

M:"I can do it alone. Thank you for being there for me!"
JH:"No problem, Noona. If there's a problem, you can always call me!"
I gave him a small kiss on his cheek and smiled towards him. I got out and waved one last time before disappearing into the building.

------------------------------------------------------------
I know the part is not really long, but I'm quit dissatisfied with the storyline...
Should I write it further or write something new from Misa's life?

I would be nice if some people could comment on this 😅

Greetings
Miss Lee ❤️