💔 Meeting you again 💔 Part 3

A few days later

Misa's P.o.V

I was preparing my bag for the daily practice session. I was humming to Exo's 'Miracle in December'. It was really a masterpiece.
Suddenly 'We belong together' our debut song started playing. I knew it was actually someone calling me. I took my phone out and looked at the caller ID.

Who could that be? Not many people had my phone number

Who could that be? Not many people had my phone number. I hesitated to take the call but did it eventually, because I was curious.

M: "H-hello? Who is there?"
Simon Dominic (SD): "Simon."
M:"Sorry, but I don't know any Simon! Who are you? I don't like that kind of jokes!"
SD: "This is no joke. Here's Simon.. Simon Dominic."
M:"Oh, it's you.. Listen, I think it's better Jaebeom looks for someone else to play in his MV.. I'm not able to do it. My schedule is too packed.."

Actually I had no schedule at the moment, but this white lie was necessary.

SD:" I know that's not true, because I talked with your boss. But I don't call because of the MV. I just wanted to clear up that this wasn't Jay's idea. He didn't anything about you becoming the female lead of his MV. It was completely my responsibility. Jay told me about your past. I know that he hurt you. But he definitely regrets it. He's a good guy. You're still on his mind. He never meant to hurt you. Maybe if you ready for it you can talk with him about what happen and how you're doing nowadays. Maybe you both can close the chapter of your past relationship. That's all I wanted to tell you. Have a good day, Mrs Wakayama."

And before I could answer anything. I heard a beep sound. He hung up.
I was takes aback. I didn't expect such a call. I took my back and went to my car.

I put the bag into the boot and drive off to the entertainment building

Jay Park P.o.V

I was already in my studio. I wanted to write a new song but my mind was blocked. Blocked from one picture. It was picture of seeing my lovely Misa with tears in her beautiful eyes.

The worst thing? I was the cause of her tears

The worst thing? I was the cause of her tears. She probably hates me.
Suddenly my studio made me feel confined. I grabbed my phone and my keys and went out of the building ignoring everyone that greeted me.
I got in my car and pulled off with only one destination in my mind.
An old café where I used to met with her.