🤰 Announcement of the pregnancy 🤰 Part 2

After the breakfast

We just finished eating and now it was time to tell my members about our baby. Heechul knew that I was kinda afraid of Jiyong's reaction, so he took my hand in his, stroke it and gave me an encouraging smile.
I took a deep breath.

M:"I have to tell you something!"
GD (all smily):"What is it, Hwa?"

I took another deep breath and now also Seunghyun-Oppa gave me a reassuring smile.

M:"I'm pregnant!"

I saw Jiyong's reaction. He was shocked and there was something in his eyes I couldn't indentify. I had never seen such an expression of him. And otherwise than usual I couldn't know what he was thinking and feeling. Even if it was short, his silence was unbearable. I didn't know what to do and I just looked into his face to find any little reaction. But there was none.

GD (monotonous): "How long?"M(careful and hesitant):"6months"GD:"Why now?Why now of all times Misaki? Wasn't it enough that Seungri left? You also want to leave us now? What is with Big Bang? Youngbae & Daesung are gonna be discharged soon

M(careful and hesitant):"6months"
GD:"Why now?Why now of all times Misaki? Wasn't it enough that Seungri left? You also want to leave us now? What is with Big Bang? Youngbae & Daesung are gonna be discharged soon. We could have start to make new music. Our fans were waiting. But it seems like you don't care. You just think about yourself. That's not the Hwa I know. This must be the new Misaki, that was happy to have finally time for herself. Why? Why are you doing that to us?"

I was shocked about Jiyong's ranting. I couldn't say a word. I felt tears well up in my eyes

M(in a shaky voice):"J-ji, I-i-i.."

He stared into my eyes and then he stormed out the front door with the words 'I need fresh air'.
Without noticing that the tears were already flowing, I found myself in an intimate but careful hug from Seunghyun-Oppa.

I didn't understood what had happened. I was really shocked. And the tears kept floating.

T.O.P:" Hey Mimi, look at me. C'mon he doesn't mean it like that. He's just shocked. You must know he really missed you. He just found out yesterday about the whole thing with Seungri. I'm sure he just needs to think right now."
H:" Hey, Love. You didn't do anything wrong. I'll look after Jiyong and you calm down, alright? Think about our baby. Seunghyun? Please take care of her! I'll find Jiyong and talk with him!"
Top:"Don't worry, Hyung! Misa is save with me! I'll let her lay down in your bedroom! You look after Jiyong."

I looked at my fiancee. He smiled at me, stroke my cheek carefully, gave me a peck on the top of my head and went out of the door. I just hoped he would find Jiyong.

TOP:"Come Angel, I'll bring you to your bedroom. You should sleep a bit to calm down. Hyung will find Ji!"

---------------------------------------------

It stays excited! What do you think about GD's reaction? Can you understand him? Will Heechul be able to talk to Jiyong and change his mind?

Write down in the comments ⬇️

GREETINGS
Miss Lee ❤️