... Speechless... part 2

Heechul and Misa finally arrived back at home. The whole way home Misa couldn't stop thinking about Hanbin and how he might feel right now. She decided that she has to talk right now with him!
M:"Oppa! I know you might not like this, but I must visit Hanbin now! I have to talk with him!"
H:"No, I can't let you! Didn't you hear the doctor? He said you're pregnant and you have to take care of two people now!"
M:"It's only the second month! You know how much Hanbin means to me! He definitely needs someone to rely on right now! I promised him to be there for him!"
H:"You're so stubborn sometimes! Then let me at least drive you there."
Misa nodded and wanted to go to the car.
H:"Won't you change into others clothes before we drive there?"
Misa looked down on herself. She was still wearing her pyjamas. Because of all the action she didn't know that anymore. She changed as fast as possible in some random comfortable clothes.

After a short drive they arrived at the iKon dorm

H:"Call me when you want to go home."
M:"I will! Don't worry!"
Misa just gave him a short goodbye kiss and went to the door. WhileHeechul drove away she knocked on the door.
A suprised Bobby opened the door.
B:"Noona?!"
M:"Hello Bobby. Sorry I don't have time for small talk. Where is he?"
Bobby showed her the direction directly knowing whom she meant.
Misa gave him a encouraging smile and small kiss on his cheek and went immediately towards Hanbin's room.
Without knocking she went in.

Hanbin was packing his stuff as he heard someone coming in. Thinking it was one of his (Ex) Members he didn't dare to turn around till he heard she beautiful voice of his favourite Sunbae.
M:"Hello Hanbin.."
With widened eyes Hanbin turned around. Seeing the person who was one his biggest supporters with a sad expression made him tear up. Without a word Misa took the younger man in her arms.

Soon they were crying together

Soon they were crying together. Both didn't say a word being overwhelmed with their feelings.
After a while of crying they sat down on Hanbin's bed. Misa still had an arm around him.
Bi:"I'm sorry, Noona. I didn't mean to do any harm... I didn't use the drugs.. Back than I was just so down.."
The older woman heard of course the trembling in his voice. She hugged him even tighter.
M:"I know Hanbin. You would never do this. You're a good boy. You have a gentle soul. You could never hurt anyone or do something illegal. You know I'm always there for you. You should have talked with me. You work so hard every day. You have so much responsibility for your whole group. I was always worried about you that something might happen to you. That's why I often checked on you. Even if you would have been annoyed by me. It's just that I always had the feeling that I have to protect you against something like that. Maybe I wasn't that strong as I thought I would be.. I'm sorry,Bini!"
Bi:"It's not your fault, Noona. You were always there for me. I just didn't want to bother you with my problems. You had a packed schedule yourself. I know that I could rely on you but I wanted to show that I'm strong for the people I love, for my family, my members, my fans and also kinda for you, Noona. I'm really thankful towards you for always helping me.."
M:"No matter what happens now, I'll stay by your side! You don't deserve this dumb things right now! I love you, Bini! It's just so unfair how you're treated by Mr. Yang! So many idols already considered to take drugs even my band members and nobody deserves such a treatment! Don't worry, I'll try to talk with the CEO. The final words have not been spoken yet! I'll do my best for you!"
Bi:"Don't Noona! I don't want you to get in trouble because of me. I'll have to leave iKon and YG. It will be the best for everyone. It will save the reputation of the group. Just promise me one thing, Misa-Noona! Please take care of my members as much as possible when I'm gone. They'll need someone to help them. That's the only thing you could do for me.. Please promise me that. I don't want anything else."
M:"Please stop talking like that... You're not going to leave! You can't do that. You're fans need you! You're members need you. You're their leader. They rely on you! I won't be able to take care of them as much as you did! iKon isn't the same without you! How should they continue without you.... Ok, you know what! You won't pack anymore today! I'm sure we'll find another solution! We'll stop with that sad talk now! We both calm down for now and than I'll us nine for a dinner. It's already 7pm! Get ready! I'll the others!"
Bi:"Uhm.. Noona, what do you mean with 'us nine'?"
M:"You, the other six members, myself and of course Heechul. He would kill me otherwise!"
Bi:"Why?"
I hesitated. Should I tell him about the pregnancy? No, that's not the right moment. He has other problems.
M:"Not important right now! Ppalli ppalli, get ready! I'll call Heechul and tell the members!"

The both knew even if they go out now and stop the conversation, this won't be over that easy.

---------------------------------------------------
I listened to Hanbin's 'Take Care' (Demo 131) while writing that! I teared up! I wish this would just be a dream! But unfortunately it's not!!

It makes my heart heavy....

I hope you still like it...

Mrs Lee