🔥 Knowing Bros Ep. 113 🔥 Part 3

We finally started to talk about the application forms we filled beforehand.
I took them out of my bag and Seungri brought them to Soogeun.

SG:"Ok. Let's take a look. It's iKon's! They're 7members in total but only 4 transferred. B.I, Bobby, Junhoe, Yunhyeong. And we have two for Seungri and Misa from BigBang. Let's talk about their strengths. First iKon! Bobby prepared a special event, that will become the highlight of the show. You'll now indulge into the world of show. It's Bobby's strength show!"
B:"My speciality is not rapping! It's a strength show!"
SG:"First he will pierce his ear with a nail!"
B:"Really?"
M:"This is definitely not gonna happen! Not when I'm here!"
H:"Misa!"
M:"What?? IKon are my babies! Nobody is hurting them!"
H:"It was a joke! Aish! Stop being like that!"
M:"I know! I just wanted to make my point clear."

Heechul just sighed and shook his head at me. I gave him a smirk. During our little 'argument' the others just laughed at us.

JH:"Ok, we could see that Misa is the dominant part in the relationship, but shouldn't we go on with the show! Bobby, show us your strength show!"
B:"Yunhyeong will help me!"
So:"Ok!"

Out of nowhere Bobby and Song took out headbands and wore them. Then they started their 'strength show'.
It was definitely hilarious and reminded me more about an comedy show than otherwise. It made me actually question what they had for breakfast this morning. I furrowed my brows together.
Suddenly Yunhyeong put on his ears a pair of clothespins with a rope attached on each side. I had a bad premonition and wanted them to stop it but they were faster.
Bobby pulled on the rope and Yunhyeong screamed out of pain. If I didn't have that damn leg brace, I would immediately run towards him. I slowly walked towards them being worried of Yunhyeong. But before I could asked, Yunhyeong already assured me that he was alright.

So:"Don't worry Noona, I'm alright!"
H:"That was funny!"
SG:"That was the strength show!"

Reminding myself that we were in a variety show I stayed silent and walked bag to the desk to support myself on it.
All of sudden Soogeun took the tray on which the utensils laid before.

SG:"I'll throw the tray. You'll get hit by it and collapse!"
B:"Ok!"

I really wanted to stop them from such a dangerous and ridiculous action but Seungri stopped me and shook his head silently at me. Being slightly sulky I reminded quiet at my place. I closed my eyes not wanting to see the approaching situation. But stupidly I forgot that I would here the sound.
And there it was. My eyes opened directly seeing Bobby lying in pain on the floor. I couldn't help but being worried about Bobby and kinda mad at Soogeun for being so irresponsible.
M:"Omo! Bobby, are you ok?"
But instead of answering me he jumped off the floor and smiled cutely at me while scratching his head.

I sighed relieved

I sighed relieved. However Hodong was still not satisfied. Now the duo (Soogeun and Hodong) threw the tray at eachother without hitting themselves.
JH:"Just do it! Ppali!"
And with that Soogeun threw the tray hard on Hodong's head vertically. Hodong collapsed onto the floor laughing.
He stood up from the floor holding his head where the tray hit him.

HD:"Hey Misa, I'm in pain! Are you not gonna take care of me?"
M:"No! Why should I? I'm not your mom! You're an grown ass man! Take the pain or leave!"
YC:"Oh, someone is mad and savage."

M:"Hurt my babies and this is what you get!"Then I winked at the cast members

Then I winked at the cast members.
SG:"Ok! Seungri's strength. He wrote Big Bang as his strength!"
S:"Of course! I've been a member for 12years now! We released 280 songs so far. Many of them were hits. So my strength is Big Bang itself!"

I gave him a tight side hug after his statement. I really had to hold back my tears while having the thought of all of my members soon have to enlist on military and Seunghyun-Oppa being already there. Even though they could sometimes be annoying I really love them endlessly. As if Heechul could read my mind, he quickly tried to improve my mood.

H:"Then are you going to show the whole of BigBang?"
S:"I'll show you the history of BigBang and some of our hits! Noona, can you help me?"
M(smiling widely):"Of course!"
SG:"So, two gonna fill the spots for six?"
H:"If you fail, Seungri gets hit with the tray!"

I shot a killer glance at Hodong and then started the music. While Seungri was dancing I sung the lyrics.

Trying to disturb us Soogeun-Oppa and Hodong-Oppa played around with the tray.
Seungri accepted his fate and posed to get hit by the tray. I wanted argue against it but Hodong was faster than I.
HD:"Welcome to our Class, Misa and Seungri!"
SG:"Bang! Bang! Bang!"

After finishing the whole introduction segment we could finally move on with the next segment: Guess about me

------------------------------------------------------
It's been a longer time since the last update than expected! Shame on me! But I'm sadly so busy these days!😅
So, here's is finally part 3 of Knowing Bros!
I know it's not that long but cutting it here was the perfect opportunity!
I'll give my best to write later the next (longer) part and I hope I can post it today or at the latest tomorrow!

I hope you like the interaction with Misa! It's actually not that easy to put her in a fully casted show! But I'll give my best!

Greetings
Miss Lee ❤️