🙌🏻 Happy Together 🙌🏻 Part 2

Starting at around 26:39

When Jiyong talked about the meaning of our new song 'Looser', the homesickness that I used to try to hide spread throughout me. Since my parents still lived in Japan, I hadn't seen them for almost 2 years. I really missed them. A little sigh escaped my lips. Suddenly all eyes were on me.
"母 (haha (mom)) what's wrong? ", asked Seungri immediately. " Talking about 'Looser' just reminded me of my homesickness and how long I hadn't seen my parents! It's ok! No need to worry!", I tried to convince him with a little smile and my thumbs up.

 " Talking about 'Looser' just reminded me of my homesickness and how long I hadn't seen my parents! It's ok! No need to worry!", I tried to convince him with a little smile and my thumbs up

For that moment it worked, but I knew that my members would talk to me later about that. I was already used to that...
Luckily, the atmosphere was immediately improved by jokes about lyrical mistakes and Seungri's stage improvisations.
After a while we came to the topic of us joining Big Bang. As Seungri talked about his way of joining and being ignored by Jiyong. I also told them about my story: "Actually Mr. Yang absolutely wanted me to debut, because I already trained for around 6years. But there wasn't any girl group planned and since I'm not Korean and rather a bit more reserved, he didn't want to let me make a solo debut. Luckily I was already close to GD-Oppa, Taeyang-Oppa and Seungri. So he came up with the idea of making me the first female member of a male group. At first I was scared that the boys would also ignore me, like I heard from Seungri. But in the end it was me protecting Seungri from GD and helping them getting closer! And here I am. Allready 9years together with these dorks!" As I finished I showed my typical smile, silently remembering some old memories.

 Allready 9years together with these dorks!" As I finished I showed my typical smile, silently remembering some old memories

The next thing we were talking about was our solo careers. Just as Daesung I was mostly focusing on my home country. I even started to rap in Japanese. "Misa-ssi, you must be feeling bad that Daesung is more popular than you in Japan", asked the MC. I answered truthfully: "To be honest, I was jealous at first. I mean who wouldn't be if someone else is more popular in your own home country than yourself. But I love my members too much and I couldn't help but be a proud mom. And nowadays Dae and I are equally popular. So no need to feel mad or sad!"
Suddenly Seungri started to expose everyone with telling the hosts about the others weird habits to gain the fans love.
Before he could say something weird about me, I shot him a death glare.