...SPEECHLESS... Part 1

Misa just woke up from a really bad sleep. It became a habit of her that she would watch the news while making breakfast for her and her fiance. Misa set up the table when suddenly the break news of iKon's Leader leaving his group came on.
Out of shock she dropped the plate in her hand. Of course Heechul heard the sound and wanted to look after his girlfriend. Right in the moment he came into the kitchen, Misa fainted from the shock. Luckily Heechul could catch her.

A few hours later
Misa woke up in a hospital room. Heechul sat next to her holding her hand.
Before Heechul could say anything, Misa had tears in her eyes.
M:"Oppa, please tell me that it's not truth! Please tell me he is still part of the group. Tell me that it was just a bad dream!"
As much as he wanted to tell her otherwise, he couldn't lie to her. He shook his head.
H:"I'm sorry Misa!"
Hanbin was always her favourite trainee/hoobae. Whatever happened Misa would have been always there for him. That's way it hurt her even more. He didn't talk with her beforehand. Maybe she could have helped him.
The tears streamed down her cheeks. Heechul hates it when he sees his love hurt and crying but the only thing he could do now was to hug her and let her cry. He just has to be there for her.

Meanwhile Misa's thought still went wild. Beside her shock and sadness was also another feeling there: anger and disappointment.
Misa always defended her CEO, because he did so much for her and gave her a second family. But the way he treated her 'son' filled her with anger. She thought about the young Hanbin when he became a trainee at YG. Hanbin was the first person beside her group who triggered her mother feelings. He was such a kind and hardworking person who could never do any harm to anyone! That's why it was even more sad that so many people, YG included, believed more a dumb article than the victim himself!

Suddenly she was torn from her thoughts when a doctor came into the room.
D:"Ah Miss Won (Korean Name), you're awake now! Your fiancé already told us that it was a shocked reaction! But I have some good news for you both! Miss Won, you're in the second month pregnant! Congratulations! When you're fit enough you can go home already! But please take even more care of yourself and your Baby right now!" The doctor went out of the room.

Under other circumstances she would be really happy right now, buy in this moment she had a way bigger problem which she had to solve: Talking with Hanbin and Yang HyunSuk!

-------------------------------------------------------
Maybe later they'll comes the second part with the newest addition of YG stepping back from his position!

I'm still shocked about everything!