🔥 Knowing bros Ep. 113 🔥 Part 4

Seungri began with his questions for the cast members.
S:It's time for 'Guess who I am'. Here is the first one.
JH:"Let's go!"
S:"Member of BigBang, Taeyang is getting married soon. He's the first member to get married. He is really busy with his preparations. But despite being busy he told me about his wish. He asked me desperately for this! What would be and the reason!"
M:"I know it! Taeyang asked you to stay away from the wedding or at least to be well-behaved because everybody knows that you're a party animal what parties you throw. He is afraid that you would plunge the wedding into pure chaos. So he obviously asked you for this favour."
HD:"That sounds like Seungri is a child who is not allowed to be at his parents party."
M:"It is what it is! Seungri is honestly a child stuck in the body of an adult. His mother even asked me to take care of him when we debuted. And that is what I did the past 12years!"
S:"Yah! Noona! This is not about exposing me! I'm nearly 30! You don't have to baby me anymore! And you're totally wrong! Hyung never asked me about this!"

I always loved to tease Seungri. Even though he doesn't like it I'll always see in him my Baby Seungri from 2006. No matter what will happen, if he's married one day or not. And I'm quite sure that he still loves it when I'm protective. But he would never admit that.

KH:"He asked you to sing."
S:"Sing?"
Kyunghoon started to sing GD's Solo Crooked.
Kh:"Nothing lasts forever.."
H:"That's not appropriate!"
Kh:"in the end you ended up alone."
SG(singing with the 'Crooked' melody):"Janghoon proved it!"
Seungri just hit Kyunghoon with the toy hammer since he was wrong.
JH:"It's fine but why don't you take turns? Why don't you mention Sangmin?"
SG:"The name 'Sangmin' has no ring to it! 'Janghoon' does!"
Kh:"He's sitting far away but he's still teasing Janghoon!"
JH:"After teasing me tree times, tease Sangmin once."
M(patting his arm):"It's alright Oppa! Don't cry! Everyone fails in something! And in your case it's love!"
Everyone, except for Janghoon, laughs now.
HD:"Wow, Misa! You're really savage today! I don't get why some people call you the nation's angel!"
M:"That's alright me neither! I mean doesn't have everyone a devil inside in them?"
SG:"I have the feeling we should exchange our cast members. Youngchul  you'll be kicked out! Misa you'll be our new member!"
YC:"Why me?"
SG:"You're the most boring one!"
S:"Can we please comeback to me?"
B.I:"Did he ask for a share of your ramen restaurant?"
S:"Why would he ask that when he's getting married?"
B.I:"That's why he asked!"
JH:"He asked if he could hold the reception there for free."
S:"No!"
JH:"Or at your club?"
S:"No!"
SG:"I got it! You only ask this from a very important person! Collecting the money gifts! Only your closest friend or family takes this job. And Taeyang only asked Seungri for this."
S:"You think he asked me this?"
SG:"Seungri won't touch the money. Other members would take it."

"