🏡 My Celeb Roomies 🏡 Part 2

H=Heechul, M=Misa, Y=Yerin, SB= SinB, E=Eunha, S= Sowon, Yu= YuJu, U= Umji
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H: Ok, you all agree to not say anything for coming home late, right?
GFriend: Yes!
H: I won't say anything even if you don't come home!
Misa gives Heechul a little smack on his head :"Oppa, don't be mean to them! We both decided to participate!"
Y: "As the homeowners, you have to worry about us!"
M:" Of course!"
H:"No way!"

The hosts laugh. Host:"You don't agree with eachother!Are you really sure that the show was a good idea?"
M/H: Yes!/No!
Both earn laughs again!

H:"You gonna cook for us?"
SB:"Oppa will cook!"
M:"Aish guys! I will cook for everybody! I don't want anybody to make my kitchen a mess!"

M:The kitchen is my halidom! Nobody is actually allowed to touch something! Even if I know that the person is a good cook. Heechul already knows, that I don't even let him do anything in the kitchen!

Suddenly Umji's stomach rumbles.
M:"Hungry? I can make you something!"
H:"Jagi, don't act like a mom again!"
Misa becomes flustered, because she didn't notice her behaviour. Whenever she meets someone who is significantly younger than her, she starts to act like a mother. She was used to it because of Seungri.
H:"Yeri told us that you want to go on a picnic! Where do you want to go?"
Eunha: "I want to go to the Zoo!"
M:"Sounds good to me!"
Heechul nods:"Let's talk about the fees for staying here!"
The girls give Heechul the money.
SB:"And now we will use all rooms."
H:" So the money is for a motel?"
GFriend laughs and Misa don't know if this is real or not. But of course it was all a joke! Everybody signs the contract and now the fun of living together can begin:

While the girls begin to unpack Heechul hugs Misa tight and they share a short kiss.

Both know very well that they will not have much time for themselves as a couple in the next hours

Both know very well that they will not have much time for themselves as a couple in the next hours. Both enjoy the calm before the storm.

Host: Wow such a sweet couple!
Heechul and Misa smile at eachother and the GFriend members squeal.
Host:Have you plans of a marriage?
M:No not yet! T.O.P-Oppa is in the military service right now and the other members will follow so there isn't any plan yet.
H: We're only for 3 ½ years a couple now. We want to take it slow!
Everybody nods understandingly.