✨Attending SBS Gayodaejun 2016 ✨ Part 1

2016/12/26
Directly after Christmas we were invited to the Music Festival SBS Gayodaejun.
I always loved that kind of shows, because I got to see new bands and singers. But sadly YG decided to not let us walk over the Red Carpet. I came earlier than my member to be able to see the whole show!
Luckily I could convince my Stylist Unnie to let me choose my own outfit for offstage

 I came earlier than my member to be able to see the whole show! Luckily I could convince my Stylist Unnie to let me choose my own outfit for offstage

And to not overdo my makeup before the performance:

Till my members came I joined the Shinee members. They were the only ones of the groups I was pretty close at that moment. 
The opening performance already got me shocked.  I didn't know that Henry could play the violin. I really have to ask him, if he can teach me at least one instrument...
The next performers were a group of young idols dancing temporary dance. It reminded me of my childhood. Back in Japan I was also used to dance that. The most outstanding person of the group was a young boy with blonde hair. From the distance I couldn't recognise him directly. So I asked Minho: "Minho-ya who is the boy with the blonde hair? He looks so professional!" "It's Park Jimin from BTS. He's a friend of Taemin. Ask him if you want to know more!" "Gomawo! Where is Taemin anyways?" Before Minho could answer me, I already heard the melody of Taemin's newest song 'Drip Drop'. And I immediately knew where he was! I could not take my eyes off the stage as I was too impressed by Taemin as always!

Soon the other performances started with group of really young boys wearing pink suits while driving hoverboards. I couldn't help but squeal, because they were so cute! Minho gave me a weird look but I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled innocently. I really have to ask Heechul later if he could introduce me to the NCT Boys!
The next performance was the one I was looking forward to the most:
             💗🖤Black Pink🖤💗
They were really amazing! They were 4months old rookies and performed like they were already Sunbaes! I felt like a proud Mom! I had a good time jamming with Jonghyun to my girls!

 I really have to ask Heechul later if he could introduce me to the NCT Boys! The next performance was the one I was looking forward to the most:              💗🖤Black Pink🖤💗They were really amazing! They were 4months old rookies and performed ...