🎵🎥MV Series: Through the years 🎥🎵 Part One

2006

We belong together

Outfit

(Her parts are actually the one from Park BOM)During her first part she is shown leaning on a wall and staring intensely at GD

During her first part she is shown leaning on a wall and staring intensely at GD. She tries to get his attention but he is too concentrated on the dancing.

M: Ain't nobody but you I'm thinking of (yess)
That's only because we belong together (let's go)

As GD looks at his mobile phone on pictures of him and another girl, you can see Misa staring at the mobile phone and clenching her fists. They all go in to the cabin to get ready to leave. GD opens his spind and you can see the same picture in it.

GD: And it's killing me everyday of the week
Oh, but I guess I get by
Want you on this side of me

Furious, Misa runs out of the building and sees the other girl. She glares at her angrily. At that moment, GD also comes out of the building and Misa tries to talk to him but he only gives her to understand that he has no time.

M: Nobody but you I'm thinking of (don't cry)
So heavenly so obvious (thanks a lot, yea)

Misa goes with T.O.P in his car and you can see him smiling at her. He senses her anger and tries to make her laugh. It works.

T.O.P: Girl you got my head on spin, ain't nothing I would do

There having fun till they see GD and the girl. T.O.P stops and let them sit with them in the car. Misa has to sit forcefully with the girl in the backside. Misa tries again to get GD's attention and this time GD returns her smile. But not long and he turns his head to the other girl.

M: Ooh baby I'm so ready for your love (love me)

After driving for a while they come to the rest of the members playing basketball. GD and T.O.P are joining them. Misa and the other girl go behind the fence and watching the boys playing.
Sometimes GD shoots small gazes to Misa, but also to the Girl. Misa smiles widely at him.

M: That's for sure, gotta let you know
I'm ready to just give you my all (Gotta be, gotta be my love)

As GD is talking directly to the other girl with taking small glances at Misa. You can see that Misa becomes mad at her self for being a coward. Without hearing what GD says, she withdraws.
GD tries to hold her back but fails.

GD: Baby, you know we're so right flowin' (belong together)
Indeed we got a thing, can't no one ever deny 
M: ooh Baby...