🤰 Announcement from the pregnancy 🤰 Part 3

A few hours later

I sat with Seunghyun-Oppa in the living room. I couldn't really take a nap, because I were to worried about Jiyong and Heechul.

M:"Oppa, what if Jiyong isn't coming back and now hates me?"

Before he couldn't answer me the front door was opened. As fast as I could with my baby belly I stand up from my chair and walked to the door.
Heechul came into the house and right behind him was Jiyong. You could still see traces that he must have cried. He looked up, right into my eyes and before I could say anything, he came up to me and pulled me into an intimate hug.

At first I was surprised but it didn't take long for me to put my arms around him too and bury my head in his shoulder

At first I was surprised but it didn't take long for me to put my arms around him too and bury my head in his shoulder. God, I missed that idiotic dragon.

After a few minutes we let go of the hug.
GD: " I'm so sorry, Misa. I didn't meant to yell at you. I know this isn't a excuse. But I was just so overwhelmed. You guys are all family for me. I missed you all so much during my military service. Especially, you Hwa. Seunghyun-Hyung told me yesterday about Seungri and his scandal. I was so angered and scared at the same time, because I'm afraid that we will fall apart. That Big Bang will no longer exist. And because of that I felt so bad hearing from your pregnancy. I kinda was jealous and I was afraid that once you had your own little family, there would be no room for us. Of course I know that you didn't got pregnant with the purpose of leaving us. And I'm really happy for you that you found your life happiness. I wish you, Heechul and your baby all the best of course. I just hope you can forgive me for being so unfair at you!"

During his little speech tears welled up in our both eyes.

M:"Oh Ji, how could I stay mad at you? We will always be a family. No matter what happens. You will always be a huge and important part of my life. Without you Ji, I would never be who I am today. I know how you must feel. I was also really shocked about hearing that thing with RiRi. You must know he never wanted to hurt us either. You all are becoming uncles. We will stay BigBang, even though we won't make music anymore one day. I could never leave you guys. And now come with me to the living room. I want to show you and Seunghyun-Oppa something."

Jiyong just nodded and laid an arm around my shoulders. He looked down on my baby belly, smiled at it and whispered softly:" I'm going to protect you little one."
And with that we walked back into the living room, where Heechul and Seunghyun-Oppa were sitting. Both had a relieved expression written in their face.

Jiyong and I both sat down next to each other and I told my members everything about the baby and what was going on the last weeks. I was really happy right now, having at least half of my boys back in my life. 
Luckily nobody asked about Seungri, because I don't know how the boys would react if they find out that I have still contact to him. But that wasn't important right now. I was just enjoying my time with Seunghyun-Oppa, Jiyong and my beloved fiance.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey Loves, I'm back ☺️
I hope you like that part!

Jiyong and Misa made up. 🙌🏻

What would you want to read next? 🤔

Have nice day/ evening/ night!
Greetings
Miss Lee ❤️