Going To Hogwarts

Adira's POV:

Now, when I said I would be finding my dad, I really meant he would notice I'm looking and come to me.

It's impossible to actually find him unless he want's your to.

At least he knows to come when I'm looking right away. The last time I was calling for him and he didn't come right away is his biggest regret.

After my meeting with Professor McGonagall, I found my dad sitting outside the leaky Cauldron on one of the many benches lining the busy street.

Telling about my time at Cissy's and meeting Bella, we made our way there to pick up Cuddles, and Peaches, before heading back home.

When we arrived Cissy, informed us that Bella had to go back home to where she is living at Andromeda Tonks, house. As well as Lucius, having taken Draco over to one of his friends house for the night.

Dad was disappointed that he couldn't, and I quote. 'meet the girl I haven't been able to stop talking about for an entire year.'

Can't say I really blame him. Thinking back on it, I must have been pretty annoying.

After running up to my room and picking up a very disgruntled snake, and calling a happy owl over to perch on my shoulder, we said goodbye to Cissy, and made our way home.

But that was a month ago, and what a long month it was. 

Now it's finally time to go to Hogwarts.

I spent the entire morning getting ready to head to the platform. Most of that time was spent packing my trunk.

With how busy the last month has been, I completely forgot to pack my trunk.

I also couldn't forget my record player, and collection. Since electronics don't work properly around magic I had to figure out a runic array to put on it to allow it function on magic instead of electricity.

But now that I think about it, I might have just found an unlimited power source. The array takes in the latent magic in the air and uses it similarly to how electricity works. But it allows the magic back out so your not 'destroying' the magic.

My trunk is also spelled to have it's own rooms for all of different things. I ended up putting most of my workroom in there so I can keep updating the runes I will be tattooing onto myself.

Peaches and Cuddles also have their own little spaces as well. Cuddles really likes her warm rock.

When I had everything packed and ready to go I quickly threw on some comfy black leather boots to match my black ripped jeans, black V-neck long sleeve t-shirt and black beanie.

What can I say, I look good in black. And since I'm going to Hogwarts I didn't bother to put my glamour. With my long white hair and red eyes it matches well with black clothing. Not to mention my deathly pale skin. 

My nails are also black and pointed almost like claws. That was something new that happened, am I'm not really sure how. With the book I got from the Le Fay vault I still haven't gone through the whole thing so there's still lot's of mystery.

Grabbing my trunk I followed dad out the door and with a pop we arrived on platform 9 3/4. 

"Wow." Was all I could get out as my gaze settle on the beautiful cherry red steam engine. It's truly a sight to see. And I've seen a lot.

"Alright, little one." Dad began turning to me. "If anything happens you know all you have to do is look for me, I'll be there. And please be safe, I know you and I don't want your experiments to get to out of hand. And remember, don't do anything I wouldn't do." He finished with an evil grin.