A/N

disclaimer: i do not own any copyright material including harry potter and his friends/enemies.

Read if you feel like it.

This is my first fan fiction and i don't know all the little facts about the harry potter story. So Expect to see somethings that i might have missed and a lot of things i'll have changed and added. i'm keeping the main part of the story line with Voldemort and my character being enemies. Except she will not be a hero like Harry but more of a dark hero who is more tolerated for the good she's done but feared for the darkness she is. And most of the things before and during Hogwarts will change. I want my character to be more intelligent and work through problems quicker then Harry and his friends did. But i don't want to spoil anything so you'll have to find out how i did in portraying it.

the biggest changes are to harry himself becoming a girl. as well as having some other large changes i wont spoil. there will be harry and Bellatrix romance that is girl on girl. if you don't like these this story isn't for you. i don't want to hear how gays are disgusting and all that shit. i know if this gets views i will and theres nothing i can do about it. 

on that note if throughout the story i get good suggestions i will try to include them if i like them. and a heads up i wont be writing all the time and i may miss uploads with a lot of time in between. i myself am transgender and going through my transition at the moment as well as having poor health and school. i got a lot of shit going on and thought this would be a nice escape. being trans i've noticed i really like male to female genderbends on fanfics. as well as lesbian romance considering i am one.

i hope you like this story even if i am writing it for fun.