|TWENTY-TWO|

Don't Worry About It

*Sang-Hee's POV*

Although it's my favorite subject in school, art class seemed to drag on and on. I'm thankful that I made some new friends, but now my curiosity is peaked.

Why did Jennie's face sink in so much when I mentioned Felix? Is there some other kind of drama I don't know about?

I mean, sure.

When I first saw him here, he was in a pretty poor position. But I also have no clue what the so-called "victim" did. Maybe I can find out.

What was that kid's name again?
Johnny?
Jay?
Jackson?

Yes! That's it!
Jackson.
Jackson...Wang, right?

Hmmm. If I can just find him before next period.

RING!

"Alright, class. Don't forget to start working on your own individual pieces. Remember. You can use any medium you want. Including music."

Huh. Music? Hmmm. That gives me an idea.

I gathered all my things and started to head out.

"Oh, Sang-Hee!"

I snapped around at the mention of my name. Jennie waved me over to her.

"These are the other members of Blackpink. That's Lisa."

The smiling girl she pointed to waved a little at the mention of her name.

"And that's Jisoo."

The other girl nodded. I smiled to them both.

"Oh! Hello. I'm Sang-Hee."

"We know." They both said together. They looked at each other and giggled.

"Jinx! Jinx again!"

I laughed. "It's very nice to meet you all. Unfortunately, I have to get going. Um. See you after school?"

The girls nodded and giggled short little goodbyes as I left.

Now. . .Jackson.
Where are you?

As if on cue, he and his little bestie came swaggering out of the classroom across from mine. He started to turn away from me, probably heading to his next class. I ran after him, not even thinking twice of how weird I probably look and sound.

"Jackson! Hey, Jackson!"

He spun around at mention of his name.

"Sang-Hee?"

I stopped running. "You. . .know me?"

He nodded. "Who wouldn't know the new girl around school. Not to mention, the hottest girl here."

Ahhh. He's a player, huh?