|TEN|

One Week

*Jimin's POV*

Sang-Hee and I shared a few great laughs. Somehow she could just pull a totally random joke out of the air and make my chest begin to heave from the purest laughter in the world.

Jin would stop by our table from time to time to spit out a few of his own God-awful puns. Although they're terrible, I found myself cracking up as soon as he said them.

At this point, I was trying my hardest not to choke on my food as Sang-Hee and Jin participated in a head-to-head battle of wits before me.

"Hold on, Sang-Hee. Haven't you ever tried to eat a clock?!"

I watched Sang-Hee's eyes focus on Jin before widening to above her normal eye stance.

"Yes!"

"It's- wait. What?"

"It's very time consuming."

A mischievous smile spread on her face. It would've been cute to me had it not looked completely sinister.

"Aish! You!" Jin crossed his arms over his chest defensively and sulked in my direction.

"Yeah! Me!" Sang-Hee flaunted her shoulders back and brushed the thick strands of hair, that had previously framed her proudly upturned face, back behind her shoulders.

Both of them were watching me with searching eyes. Meanwhile, I've been chowing down on my dinner before either punsters could come up with something snappier to add on.

My eyes locked with Sang-Hee's first...of course.

She had barely touched her meal, no thanks to Jin's superior distraction skills.

I mean, it's really his loss since it's his food.

Jin's distractions have often helped us in the midst of our more serious missions. However, I really don't believe Sang-Hee's all that dangerous as she was made out to be.

She's actually pretty cool, if I do say so myself. And yeah her cute little smile and unique laugh gives her some extra charming points from me as well.

I smiled at her and she started to laugh. "What's so funny?" I asked, still holding onto my growing smile.

"Why do your eyes disappear when you smile?" She blurted it out so fast, her hand couldn't clasp around her mouth quick enough

"Right?!"

My face relaxed a little bit and I glared at Jin's commentary.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Sang-Hee stood up from her seat and ran to hug me from behind. I blushed as her hands smoothed out against my chest before she brought her head down to lean in against my neck.