|TWELVE|

Oh My God.

*Jimin's POV*

"Hey. I'll walk you to your first class. Come on." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her along with me.

Look, it's just her wrist-

She grabbed my hand and laced her fingers among mine.

Uhhhh...

I felt my face get hot as I continued looking forward, avoiding the look I felt she was giving me. We arrived at the door, stone still, still holding hands. I noticed and slyly slipped my hand out of hers and stuck it in my pocket.

"Guess I'll see you at lunch then?" I
backed away from her towards my own class.

"Uh, yeah. I'll see you." She sounded nervous.

"You'll be fine, Sang-Hee. I promise."

Her head shot up at me and a smile snaked across her face.

I know where this is heading.

She held her pinky out for me and pouted slightly until I laced my own pinky with hers.

"I pinky you."

With that, I turned around and headed into my own class to claim my spot.

Before I went in, however, I peeked my head out to watch Sang-Hee take a deep breath before confidently walking into her first private school classroom ever

How cute.

*Sang-Hee's POV*

I'd be totally lying if I said I feel fearless. Truth is, I've never been more scared in my entire life. Not only am I attending my first school, well. . .ever, but my best friend just left me for the wolves. I couldn't be more frightened if I was facing my own death.

"Ahhhh. You're Sang-Hee, correct?" A young lady, maybe in her mid-20s addressed me as soon as I entered.

I nod at her. "That's me."

She smiles kindly. "Nice to meet you. If you will, please take a seat so we can begin our lessons for today." She gestured to the few open seats left.

I chose to sit in the one nearest to the back which stood between two boys. I looked at them briefly and flashed a kind smile to them both before seating myself.