No.

"In front of Sang-Hee."

I don't believe this.

"And she found joy in it."

"No! You're a liar! How do you even know any of this?"

"Nevermind, Jimin! I'm trying to protect you!"

"I can protect myself! Sang-Hee isn't like her father!"

"She's a stonehearted criminal! She will rip your heart out and crush it! Bit. By. Bit."

I scowled and looked away from my leader. "She would never."

His voice softened

His voice softened. "How do you know?"

"I know her. She wouldn't."

"You've known her for two whole days. How do you know she wouldn't?"

I shut my mouth.

"Face it. You're just in denial."

I shut my eyes tight and looked away while biting my lower lip.

"No." I stood my ground.

"Jimin, I know you don't believe me because you think I don't want you to spend time with her, but-"

"No, Namjoon! I don't believe you because I love her. Okay? I'm in love with Sang-Hee and nothing you say or do to me will ever change that."

CRASH!

Me and Namjoon's heads immediately turned to the door where the sound had come from. We heard footsteps hurrying away, but we never saw who it was. I shrugged and took a step out of the room.

Ching.

My foot hit something and it went rolling away. I followed it and picked up the object, examining it in my hand whilst crouching low to the ground.

A little silver ring with crystals lining the band.

I then looked up only to be met face-to-face with Sang-Hee who was on her knees in front of me. Fear evident in her eyes.

"Sang-Hee. . ."

She stared at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen in my entire life. She cleared her throat softly. "Um, we should get to class before Mr. Kim thinks I've had you murdered."