27. THE INVITATION

Pic above: Clavis and Latonia

Draze

It has been three months, since our grand visit for the Prince of Lycan's crowning Ceremony. And now, we were headed towards the gym.

As we entered a large room with every kind of work-out equipment, scattered in row, Feigh's attentiveness to the layout of the building was kind of fun. Her lips were parted.

I smirked, "Don't open too wide your mouth. You might choke on something I could offer to that sweet little mouth."

She gulped and narrowed her eyes. "What are we doing here?"

Candice clapped her hands and said, "Brother can I join you?"

"No. You can practice with Kol."

Candice huffed but didn't argue anyway. Without so much second to consider, Candice attacked Kol.

"Fuck. Next time, can you warn me first?!" Kol ground out as he spit out the blood.

Feigh flinched, "Is he okay?"

"Don't worry, he's a vampire. So he'll be fine."

Candice was really enjoying it as she smirked and began to throw punches at Kol. "Nah, I prefer to surprise you."

"Wow. I could barely see them, they're moving so fast..." Feigh mused.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the center of a large area with a soft cushy floor. I turned to face her, "Okay, can you hit me?"

She blinked. "Huh?"

"All you have to do is hit me. From now on, you have to learn how to protect yourself. Later, I'll teach you how to use some techniques and strategies."

She listened attentively to everything I said and nodded her head, "So, you mean I have to be smart-scum here?"

A smile split up my lips, "Yes. Now baby, hit me."

She reached her hand up and slapped me.

I blinked twice.

"Hah! You see that, Candice? I slapped him, really, really hard." She was bouncing with pure happiness as she admired herself. Candice winked at her.

"Again." I breathed.

She reached her hand up again and tried to slap me but I caught her wrist in mid-air, "Don't—" before I could finish what I have to say, she kneed me in the balls.

Fuck!

I get it now. She was playing me.

She smirked and purred, "Oh I'm not done," she then jumped and wrapped her legs around my neck. Her surprise maneuver caught me off guard, allowing her to roll on top of me. I didn't expect her to have some knowledge of fighting. I hadn't used any force or strength because I wanted this to be her normal training but damn, she surprised me.