23. AUSTIN, PRINCE OF LYCANS

Pic above: Austin and Feigh

Feigh

Candice was really fun to be around. We were building a very solid friendship and I was happy about that because it ceased the feeling of missing Dylan.

"Feigh, go fetch a bathing suit already," Candice whined.

"But I don't have any. I didn't have the chance to bring one with me, coming here."

Candice rolled her eyes, "Of course, you didn't. I doubt, brother would be happy to see you lurking around half-naked. But worry no more, cause I got it prepared for you." Her eyes dancing mischievously.

My mouth was in an 'o' form, "You are?"

"Yes, I knew too well this kingdom has a lot of different huge pool with large mosaic tiled stone, though we had that at home but this is different, so make no mistake, because we will be going to explore every pool in this estate."

I gasped, "What? No! Draze would kill us. And in fact, the sun hasn't began to descend from the sky yet."

"I'm not going anywhere under the sun, I'll be careful. When the sun is down then we'll proceed to explore the pools outside."

We discussed and argued about how Draze would react about this...

And as usual, she won...

******

We jumped to our feet as soon as we emerged from her closet. Candice has brought two matching bathing suit, both were quite revealing. Mines were black, and hers was blue. I began to realize that Candice loves the color blue. I smiled as I remember Dylan, he was also fond of the sky and its color.

Candice handed me a matching tank top and sarong, for us to wear a cover-up while we walk through this massive kingdom.

After a short diversion to gather our guts, we walked to a part of the estate we were had yet seen. We arrived at one normal rectangular structure of some sort. But it was still a stunning pool because it was quite large. I wonder why anyone wasn't in sight.

Candice seemed to read my thoughts, "Lycans aren't really big at numbers. I don't know but as you can see, only King Gridian has the only unique bloodline," she looked at her right and then her left and whispered, "and I heard they can't easily create a child, unlike werewolves."

"What do you mean?"

She gushed, "Werewolves can get pregnant overnight if their body was in heat. However, the Lycans can't produce as many offsprings as they want, the majority of them conceived a child after trying for more than a hundred years."