14. MAKING LOVE

Feigh

"Yes, we will be bonded together in an unbreakable union. And the only reason I wanted to do it with you, it's because I love you."

"You what?" I gulped and suddenly choked up my own saliva.

"Yes, I love you! Fuck! I never even said 'I love you' in my entire life until now. And to establish the truth behind my reasoning, I'll have to compromise with you, if I really wanted to mate out of love just to maintain my throne in intact, I probably have done that long time ago. But I didn't, because for one fucked up reason. Just like yours. And to clear your mind, yes, I'm going to mate with you because I love you," he cleared his throat and he suddenly looks uncomfortable, he continued, "Nevertheless, I'm going to have to indulge Sabrina into a conversation again. Maybe she needs to learn her lesson now."

A fine tremor run through my body. Under his intense stare and words, my heartbeat raced, I felt incredibly alive again. I tried to focus my mind.

"I do not like you entering her room again." I looked down and blushed.

He wrapped his arms around me and I tried to pull away from him but his grip tightened, not letting me move an inch. His voice gentle, "Stop fighting me. I won't be going into her room again. I promise you that. I'm going to repeat myself, I wanted to mate with you because I love you. So, please stop being mad at me."

Shocked to hear his words. I don't think Draze felt the necessity to apologize for his actions. My heart jumping with happiness.

He looked down at me and continued, "I can't even begin to tell how different you are, how you made me feel alive again. I thought this wasn't possible, to fall in love with you in the same day I first met you, but I felt it. I felt the pull, the invisible force that drew me into your eyes. Though the happenings weren't really romantic from your perspective." Again, I found myself lost in his touch and words.

I stared at him, profound relief and love for him wash over me. I mused, "How about your plan on turning me into a vampire? I heard, no one get to survive drinking your blood after you drained them except for Kol?!"

A muscle clenched in his jaw and said, "I have no choice, you should at least turned by one of the distinct bloodline vampires, to be a direct part of the bloodline esteemed. Only natural-born vampires can conceive a child with the bloodline vampire."

I bit my lip. "So, you want to have a child with me?"

He reached to extract my lip and stared at it in lustful anticipation. I squirmed, clenching my thighs together. Heat filled my whole body at his gaze. He purred, "Only you. I only want you to be the mother of my 12 children."

My eyes were huge, "Hey! Chill there, cowboy. I don't think I can give you 12 children. Oh my God!" laughter rumbled through our chest.

When we recovered, I stared into the distance. Not knowing what to say, I licked my lips absentmindedly. "Fuck! Don't do that and expect me to leave you alone. Not claiming you." Without wanting any reply from me, his lips reached mine and enveloped them, soft as velvet and yet unyielding. He pushed my mouth apart. Waves of heat raced through me as he deepened the kiss demandingly. I moaned softly. He growled against my lips.

Suddenly he broke away from me, leaving me gasping and weak-kneed. I frowned. I didn't like that his lips were no longer kissing mine. His voice rough, "I'm going to make you mine, now. Are you ready, love?"

Without thinking, I nodded eagerly. He grinned in dark anticipation and reached for the hem of my dress, pulling it over my head. "Fucking beautiful," he breathed. I felt my desire for him had doubled. I clenched my thighs together and he reached for it, he gently touched my thighs and whispered, teasing my earlobe. "Don't! Your arousal is the most intoxicating scent I've ever smelled."