04. TEARS

Feigh

I felt my heart leap inside my chest for one insane reason.

The fuck just happened?

In one minute I was sucking a huge dick. A very big, long, massive... Oh, shit! I was mad. Right. I even swallowed the fucking cum from the fucking stranger. And in an instant, he just told me to forget everything. Was he crazy? Leaving me here sexually frustrated?!

Wait, what? I'm not!

I scolded myself. Fucking bitch!

Remembering a flood of memories from the vivid scenes that crashed over me, heat pooled between my thighs causing my damp panties to become drenched.

What the hell was this?

I hated it! I felt like smacking something.

A sudden knock on the door caused me to jump and a waiter entered with a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

"I'm sorry for bringing this late, Miss. I got held up from—"

I cut him off, "It's fine. Just put that here and go, thank you!"

I was too upset to wonder where Dylan was at the moment, considering he was missing for about two hours now. I took a sip — scratch that, I drank the entire bottle of Pincer Vodka.

******

It's been an hour or was it two since I drank the entire bottle of Vodka. I sat comfortably in the dark corner of a long sofa with the four ladies next to me — knocked out. I sure as fuck am, these bitches sucked more than one dick tonight since they were full of cum that it contrasts through all over their dark dresses. It caused my nostrils flaring. Unintentionally, he inhaled and smelled the nasty shit.

Or was it from me? Fuck!

I was trying to forget that. Since that's what he really wanted to happen.

An hour of waiting becomes two. I was staring at the entrance of the club, I'd like to point out. I had waited more than long enough for Dylan's appearance because I was kind of worried.

My heart heaved when I saw Dylan approach me. However, I couldn't seem to move my body. Was this trauma? Because of what occurred between Draze and I? Rejecting me and left me alone?

Dylan approached me, his breathing ragged, "Hey, Feigh! You okay? What happened to you?"

When I didn't respond and just stared at him, Dylan sighed loudly, "Feigh, you're drooling. Wake up!"

That was low and annoying enough to make me sit up straight. Fucking hell. I was actually drooling. I was thinking about being upset while fucking sleeping. Ha! So I can multitask then, huh?!

"Where have you been Dylan? I've been worried sick about you," my voice was tight.

My heart finally hurts seeing Dylan's broken arm along with full of blood all over his torso. It made me sick to my stomach. His handsome face was covered in mud and blood, the same thing for Deaton, Johnny, and Tyler. They didn't say a word. Of course, it wasn't necessary for their bloodied lips to form a word. Talking to a mere woman who sucked a dick on her night mission. Bitterness washed over me.

But they do not need to know that.

I could already see by their stance, they can't even stand properly. There was no hint of deception in their countenance, they broke a rib cage and a leg. It was clear that they played a critical part of this mission.

"Let's get out of here first, Father's waiting outside, we need to hurry. I'll explain everything on our way home, come on," I didn't say anything to that and just nodded my head in agreement.