08. NON-NEGOTIABLE ADJUSTMENT

Pic above: Candice

Pic above: Candice

Feigh

Kol and I had finished our meal, though he really didn't eat much because I doubt he's more into blood than any of this real nutriment in solid form and some alcoholic usually fermented juice of a plant product prostrating perfectly at the dining table.

Though I was not complaining, since I was feeding myself like I've been starving for ten days.

After settling down on a plush dark green colored sofa with Kol next to me. I was surprisingly quiet, but I have a lot of questions rolling through my mind actually. Kol seemed to comprehend my thoughts, "You know you can ask me anything, Feigh. I can hear your heartbeats, it's eminently in-depth confusions."

Squiggling my fingers on my lap in deep contemplation, I began, "So... Draze... Is he planning on making me one of his Love Slaves? He seemed to doesn't let me go home...yet."

"I don't think Draze would do that. Given the verity that he has let you sleep on his own bed," he shook his head. "Never have I seen Draze this whipped before," his face was visibly trying to hide the laughter.

He didn't give me any chance to voice out any reply. Undoubtedly he wanted to change the topic. He started, "Look, there's eight kingdoms in Vampire World with eight ancient and distinct bloodline vampires. Constantine, Lucius, Alexus, Latonia, and Brilliana. King Iandraze is the one with the highest station. Given his lineage, he is the only son of the first-ever Vampire King of the Realm. However, the World seemed to move fast and the Vampires has expanded with a great power and talents, some had been lucky to be born with another level of Bloodline and so the crests had been marked with different scents, many many centuries ago, in Vampire World, in King Zandrous' dominion, he grant and gave his half power to those first seven natural-born vampire to create a new Bloodline. But the fuckers had perfected the art of being treasonous after the King Zandrous death years ago. Though they don't dare to say that to King Draze, but alas, Draze wasn't just a son of the Vampire King for nothing. One of his talents is, he can sense danger when he came to face you even just one glance. But only me and Candice knew about his talents." My expression changed as I listened to his words. Intensified and deepened.

"Then why are you telling me this? And..." I cleared my throat, "Who's Candice?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Really? That's the only thing you heard? Of all the things that I've mentioned?"

A devilish grin of anticipation pulled at the corners of his mouth. Before he could open his mouth, a female voice interjected, "You better put an account of good wordings about me. Or else I'll kick your ass."

My eyes found the owner of the voice, and my irises turned as wide as saucers. Undoubtedly, she possessed a true beauty. She held back a chuckle, obviously pleased with my reaction. The woman was stunningly drop-dead gorgeous, spitting the image of a true Queen. However, her movement wasn't likely quite a Queen. She seemed to be carefree and lively. Still, my mouth was in an 'o' form, I abruptly moved my eyes away from her. I saw Kol trying to contain his smile.