Pinkie Promise

"We won Mr.Stark"
"We did it sir, you did it"
"Im sorry, Tony..."
- Peter
🌤
🌥
🌦
🌧

I stare at her as I watch Gally rip off the bag that was covering her face. The face that I used to feel at home when I looked at her, but now all I see is an enemy. The enemy who took lives, the enemy who took my family away.

She's changed, she doesn't look tired, dirty or hungry anymore. She looks as if the world wasn't going to shit, well she's about to get a reality checkm

Teresa looks around the room, her eyes falling on me for a second before Gally walks in front of her, causing her gaze to land on him. Her eyebrows furrow as she stares at him in complete shock, probably wondering how he's alive. Her face causes me to chuckle lightly.

"Gally?" Teresa asks finally, her brows still furrowed. "This is how this is gonna go," Gally says, not even acknowledging her question. "Were gonna ask you some questions, and your gonna answer them in full truth. All of it." Gally finishes looking at her furiously.

"We will start off simple-" Gally says as he begins to pull up a chair."Wheres Minho?" He asks, still dragging the chair over.

"You guys don't seriously think-" Teresa tries to finish her sentence as she looks at Thomas, her eyes begging. Before she can finish her sentence Gally slams the chair down in front of her placing it backwards before swinging his legs over the chair and sitting down. He rests his arms on the back of the chair, staring at her.

"Don't look at him. Look at me. He's not going to help you, sweetheart." Gally says, referring to Teresa looking at Thomas. I look over at Thomas who is sitting down, right next to Newt and in front of Fry. He puts his head down slightly, avoiding Teresa's gaze, telling her there's nothing he can do.

Thomas' attitude towards Teresa makes my blood boil, causing my hands to clench onto the table until I feel blood slowly drip from my fingers. He makes it seem as if their friends stuck in a sticky situation. I lift my hands up and see scratch marks on them from the table, the blood slowly flowing down my hand somewhat calming.

"Now we know you have Minho in the building." The mention of Minho causing me to look up. "Where?" Gally finishes, his voice more stern this time.

"He's with the others in holding. Sub level 3." Teresa says, her voice shaky as she speaks. Tears brim her eyes as she looks at all of us.

"How many others?" Newt asks causing Teresa to look at him. The sound of Newts voice calms me as he speaks. "Twenty-eight" Teresa says, wiping a tear from her cheek.

"I can make that work." I hear Brenda say from behind me, causing me to turn my head towards her. "No, no you guys don't understand do you? The whole levels restricted. You can't get in without a thumb print ID." Teresa says, her tone causing my blood to boil more, she's acting as if we are below her. As if we caused this. "Thats why your going to come with us." Thomas says, causing an idea to pop into my head. There's no way i'm taking her with me.

"I mean, we don't necessarily need her. Or not all of her at least." I say and I stand from leaning on the table and grab a scalpel. "We just need her thumb." I finish as I begin to walk over to her, tears brimming my eyes. I know deep down I still care for her, she was one of my first friends outside of the maze, how could I not care about her. But she got people killed, and got my family taken away.