Jorge and Brenda

We all begin to run down the large stretch of land, that leads to the building we believe to be The Right Arm. I mostly limp as the pain in my Thigh arises. I run in the back of the group, Newt close infront of me.
"Guys the storms getting closer!" I yell as I turn to look over my shoulder. The storm has already gone above us and lighting bolts are getting closer and closer now. My lungs are begging for aur at this point and my legs are desperate for a break. But I cant stop. I continue to run behind everyone, we are now closer to the building that I can see some detail. Its a broken down concrete structure with windows all around. Lights are gleaming out of the windows. I smile as I believe we will be safe her. My smile fades as I feel electric wave go through the left sude of my body. I go flying and hit the ground hard. I groan in pain. I look to my right and see Thomas running over to Minho. He lying on the floors and is not moving. I run over to Minho as well.
"Run!" I say to Aris, Newt and Frypan who came back to help. They hesitantly obey and begin to run for the door the Teresa is holding open for us. Thomas and I grab Minho by the arms and wrap his arms around our shoulders. We begin to drag Minho towards the building. The side of my body still in pain from the shockk wave that pulsed through my body.
"Come on guys!" Everyone is yelling frim the inside of the facility. Me and Thomas make one last sprint towards the door. We drag Minho into the building and Teresa closes the door behind us. Thomas and I place Minho lightly on the concrete floor. Newt crouches down in front of Minho.
"Come on Minho..." Says Thomas who is grabbing onto his collar. "Wake up Minho..." I whisper. I feel tears begun to form in my eyes.
"Ugh..." We hear Minho groan. A sigh of relife exits from my mouth.
"Your okay." Says Newt as theres a huge smile on his face.
"What happened?" Asks Minho who is looking around at all of our worried faces, his brows furrowed. We all look at eachother.
"You were electrocuted by lightning bud." Says Thomas.
"Oh." Minho responds with. We all let out a small chuckle. I stand up and turn in circles. Newt and Thomas help Minho up.
"Guys whats that smell?" I ask. I turn on my flashlight and immediately am greeted my a crank. I screan as it jumps right in my face showing me its awful teeth. I fall backwards but am caught by hands wrapping around my waist. I realize them as Newts and I relaze into them. I begin to hear more agonizing screeches of terror coming from all direction. I look around and see more cranks surrounding us, only being stopped by a single chain.
"Get back, get back!" I hear Thomas scream. We all back up and get into a closed circle, our backs facing eachother. Newts grabs onto the back of my sweater and doesn't let me go. A crank comes face to face with me and I whip it with my flashlight, sending it backwards.
"Fuck you!" I scream at the crank. Even though the crank doesnt know what im saying, its as if the comment just make it angrier than it already was as it lunges at me but this time faster. Newt grabs me and pulls me closer to him, to pull me away from the crank. I look uo to see a light gleaming into the room from a doorway. Standing in the doorway is a silhouette of a person. From what I can see they are pretty short and have short hair. The begin to walk closer to us, the stomps from her feet getting louder and louder. They walks through the crank runway as if they were their friends. I furrow my brows at the person.
"Wow." She starts. "You guys look like shit." She looks all of us up and down.
"Come on now." She says as she turns on her heels and begins walking backdown the crank runway. No one moves, we just watch her. She stops and turn back on her heels, now looking at us.
"Unless you want to stay in here with them." She says as she motions her hands towards the dozen or so cranks surrounding us.
"No thank you." I say as I begin to follow the girl. Newt is the next to follow me and I soon hear many steps follwoing behind us. She leads us towards the doorway she came from. We walk down this long corridor until we make it to a large opening of the room. The ceiling goes all the way to the top of the large building. As we walk further into the building I see many people sitting down. As soon as they spot us they stand up and begin following us as well. A tall man walks right beside me staring me down. Newt grabs my arm and makes me trade places with him.
"Dont mind them." The girl starts. "You just got them and Jorge curious, havent had someone come out of the Schorch in a long time." She pauses
"You got me curious as well." She finishes. We continue to follow her up a few flights of stairs, the men still tagging along. The girl finally stops and moves to the side. In front of us stands a dark skinned man who is pouring himself a glass of water. He picks up the cup and takes tiny sips of water. He turns and looks at us.
"Ever feel like the world is against you?" He asks placing the cuo of water down on the table. No one responds, we just stare at him.
"3 questions." He begins "Where did you come from? Where are you going? How can I profit?" He finishes. We all just stare at him.
"Dont all answer at once" he jokes.
"Where heading for the mountains. Looking for the right arm." Thomas answers his question. Everyone around us begins to laugh.
"Oh shut it." I say to the men. The man that stands next to Newt looks at me with fire in his eyes. I advert my eyes from him and focus back on the man.
"Your looking for ghosts you mean" says Jorge. He grabs his cup frim the table and takes another sip of his water.
"Question number two" he says walking towards us. He now only stands a few feet in front of us. "Where did you come from?"
"A place called noneya" I start.
"Noneya? Whats that?" Jorge asks.
"Its short for none of your damn business." I finsh. Ohhss are heard from the crowd. Jorge looks us up and down and just shrugs. He nods towards us and we are suddenly grabbed by all the men that surrounded us.
"Hey!" I yell at the man who grabbed me.
"Dont you bloody hurt her!" I hear Newt yell. Thomas continuously yells at the man who grabbed him. The girl we met earlier grabs some sort of device and trots over to Thomas. She forces his head and and places the device along the back of his neck.
"Shut up you big baby" she says. She clicks some sort of button that begins ti scan the back of Thomas' neck. After shes done she looks at the device with her mouth slightly open. The men holding onto is finalky lets go. She looks back at Jorge.
"You were right." She says. Jorge takes the device from the girl and looks at it. He puts a cheecky grin on his face.
"Right about what? What is she talking about?" Thomas asks as he looks them up and down. I still struggle to get out of the man that grabbed me grasp. Jorge lets out a small chuckle.
"Im sorry Hermano." Jorge says. I furrow my brows at him.
"Looks like your tagged, you came from wicked"
Shit, he knows

      "Which makes you very valuable"