Editing/Revising

Woah, it's been a long time. I know I said I was done with this book and for the most part I am but... 330K reads are we serious? Thank you so much, it's so cool to think this silly little fan-fiction I wrote when I was young and dumb had such a great impact on those reading it. In light of this I have decided I am going to be going chapter by chapter and editing/revising this story. Possibly changing some plot points and adding some new scenes as well. I re-read a bit of the story for nostalgic reasons and it just doesn't reflect what I want to show as a writer at all. I am a college student now, taking writing courses, and want to be proud of the work I put out and this isn't one I am particularly proud of. So, for anyone who has already read this story, I'm sorry you had to read something I'm not proud of and hope you go back and re-read the story as it's updated. If you don't though, thank you for loving and reading the story anyways.

I'm not sure how long this will take me as I have a lot to think about in terms of what I want to do differently with this story but updated chapters should be coming out sometime soon(we hope lol).

If anyone has any ideas on what you would like to see in the edited version of this story, I'm all ears! I want to somehow incorporate new plot points and storylines to the edited version so any ideas are more than welcome!

That's it for now, again thank you so much for 330K reads, it's such an insane number that I never thought this book would reach and I am very grateful for every single person that contributed to this number. Hope everyone has been well, can't wait to see what this book has in store for us!

Thanks for the support,
Nae <3