Dont Touch Me

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT

I wake to the sound of metal rattling and dragging on what sounds like concrete. I breathe heavily as I quickly stand and observe my surroundings. My breaths are shaky and quick as I realize I am in some kind of box.
Box? I think. I begin to panic as the box escalates in speed.
"Hello!?" I yell. I look around and hear heavy breaths to the right of me. I fall to the ground and crawl to my back against the wall of the box going as far as I can. I see a silhouette of a person sitting up. He looks around.l
"Hello?" He asks innocently. I hear a familiarity in his voice. My heart beat slows as I hear his voice again.
WHy is that?
"Hello." I respond my breath a little less shaky. He jerks his head towards me and quickly stands. He backs into a corner and I see him slowly fall back to the floor with his hands on his head. My heart breaks a little at the sight of the broken boy.
"U-Uh... Where are we?" I ask. The boy looks at me as if I had released him from some sort of trance.
"I don't know..." He says. I can hear his breath get choked up in his throat. "WHy can't I remember anything??" He says. I can hear the panic in his voice. I am about to respond to the boy but I realize that I can't remember anything either. Not even my name. My heart begins to panic at that thought.

Why can't I remember anything??

I begin to search my brain for memories, anything. I can't even remember my family, the only thing I remember from my family is the face of a boy. I infer of him as my brother. He has short black hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes, he was fair skin and was a slim boy. MY brain begins to pound by the overwhelming sense of fear that crawls its way back to my mind. ME and the boy sit in silence for what seemed like a eternity but I later find out we were only in there for 30 minutes before the box halted to a stop. I fall further to the ground and hit my head on the bottom of the box. I begin to panic at the thought of being trapped in here for the rest of my life.

Is this it? Not remembering anything? Is this where I die? In a box?

I let out a small chuckle at my last thought as I try to lighten my mood. I see the boy start to stand still holding onto the sides with the box with dear life. I also begin to get up, I hold my hand to my head and start to feel a warm liquid fill the palm of my hands. I look at my hand and see crimson red on my hand. Before I can think anymore of it I jump at the sound of two concrete slabs opening from above me. I begin to see a slim piece of light appear above the boy and I. I look at him as a sense of reassurance. My heart rate slows down at the sight of his blue eyes that were now visible. They looked very familiar but my thoughts are pulled out of my mind as I start to hear people chattering from above.

"Wonder who the Newbie is this month?"

"Hope its a girl!"

"If their a girl they can be a cook!"

"Nah if its a girl they are working with me as a Doc!"

"Shut up you idiots!"

All the voices scare me as I am still unsure of where I am. My breathes become more and more frantic and heavy as the sliding doors open more and more, revealing tons of people standing above me looking down. I look around fast for something to grab and grab a hold of a rock laying ontop of a box. I hold it tight in my right hand and put it behing my back. I put my left hand in front of my eyes trying my best to block out the intense sun shine creeping in through the gap. The gap open completely and I hear gasps from everyone above. I look around and notice that they are all boys.
All boys? You think.

A boy with brown hair that falls just in the middle of his forehead hops down and into the box. I step away from him and put my back against the wall. I still hear chattering from the other boys atop.