Cranks

I sit up on my elbows and examine the room I am in. Its dark with only few dim lights shining. I hear people mumbling outside of where I am.

"I will put her pants back on." Says a boy with a odd accent.
"No I will." Says a familiar voice.
"No guys let me do it." I heard another boy speak up.
What are they talking about?
I look down at my legs and see white bandaging wrapped around my thigh. Where the piece of glass used to be.
Looking at my legs something was off...as if I was missing something. It just looked so bland and...
"SHIT!" I scream. I realize my pants are missing.
Is that what they were arguing about?!
I hear the door being slammed open. It hits the wall hard with a loud bang. I quickly grab a sheet from where I am lying down and cover my body.
"Are you okay.?" I hear a British boy say.
"Just peachy! And to let you guys know, i'm putting my own pants on." I say sternly trying to hide my tomato ridden face. They nod their heads. I can see their faces are also red with embarrassment.
"Also..." I said shakily. "Who took my pants off in the first place?" There is a few seconds pause in between my question. I see a hand slowly rise to the air. I look at their face and notice its Newt. He puts his head down and closes his eyes. For some reason i'm the most okay with him being the one who did it.
Why is that?
"Whatever." I say. "Just please give me my pants back." I say bringing my hand outwards towards Newt. He slowly wakes closer to me and hands me my pants. He try's not to look at me probably out of pure embarrassment. I smirk at his face.
Cute... Wait what?
I shake my head at that thought.
"Leave now. Please." I say. Everyone nods and hurriedly rushes out of the room. I wait until the door is completely shut before I get up. I swiftly pull my pants up. I walk out of the room and look around.
Seems like were in some sort of mall?

Everyone looks at me. I furrow my brows at them in confusion. "What?" I question. "N-Nothing, its just that we found some new clothes for you. There is a place to get dressed behind the curtain right there." Thomas points at a curtain that strung up by what looks like clothing hangers. I give him a fake smile that only last' a few seconds before my mouth goes back to its vertical line. I begin to walk over towards the curtain and push it open slightly. I peek in to see pieces of clothes folded neatly in the middle of the floor. I step in and close the curtain behind me. I sigh. I grab the clothes and examine them. There's Black skin tight jeans and a white tank top, as a under shirt. They paired it with a black sweater that kinda looked to small for me but I shrugged it off. I slip off my pants and attempt to put on the new ones. I groan and squeeze my eyes shut as I hit right on my injury.

"Are you okay?" I hear someone say. I recognize the voice as Aris. "Yeah" I respond "Yeah i'm fine..." I take a little bit of a break, I examine my wound on the floor with my legs still to my ankles. I hear Thomas begin to speak.

"Alright, we need to split up, cover more ground." HE continues "Minho you're with me, Newt and Fry stay here and Aris, Teresa and Winston stay close by." I hear people scurrying in a hurry. I try again to pull my pants up but to no avail. As they are further up than they were before there is no way i'm going to be able to pull these up by myself. I take a deep breath. "U-um...guys." I say shakily as anxiety begins to rise in me making my face turn tomato red. "Yeah.." I hear the two boys in the room with me respond. "I know this is a lot to ask... and really weird but um..." I take a deep breath before I continue. "C-Can someone help me pull my pants up the rest of the way?" I ask. There's a long a long pause.

I cant believe im going to let a BOY pull my pants up. It makes me feel so weak... I haven't let a boy touch me since Aaron and Eric left me, and before that I haven't been touched since...IT happened...

Tears begin to well up in my eyes at that thought. What if it happens again...

"I got it..." I hear Newt respond. I hear him slowly get up and walk over towards the curtain. A tear is released from my eyes as he walks in. The thought of it happening hurts me. He try's not to look down by I can tell its hard.