Bertha

"Thomas" I whisper hovering over his body. After Thomas passed out Newt and I managed to drag Thomas out of the club. Soon after we dragged out Thomas we found Brenda and brought them back to where Jorge went. Everyone else soon flooded into the building after they disnt find Thomas or brenda.
"Thomas" I whisper again, this time lightly shaking him. Newt crouches down next to me.
"Is he gonna be okay?" Newt asks. I look at him and purse my lips.
"I certainly hope so" I say.
"Can I talk to you?" Asks Newt. My heart starts to race as he says he wabts ti talk to me.
"Y-Yeah sure" I say as I get up and follow Newt into a seperate room away from the others.
"Whats up?" I say slightly looking away from Newts gaze. I begin to blush a lot.
"About what happened back at the club..." He starts.
I look at him and slightly smile at the thought of our kiss. The way our lips moved in synce like we have done it a thousand times over and over again was the best felling in the world.
"Was that for show or did you really mean the kiss?" He asks me.
Do I tell him that I think im falling in love with him? Do I even know myself?
"We were in a sticky situation and I just saw Thomas, I needed a way for us to get out, so I kissed you." I say. I know im lieing, I know I didnt just so we could get out of there. I dis it because I may be falling in love with him. How do you tell someone that? Oh, thats right you dont. So I hid thr truth. I look at Newt and see a look of dissapointment spread across his face.
"I see..." Newt says. "I might as well just say this now and get it over with..." Newt starts. I furrow my brows at the blonde hair boy.
"Y/n I think I-" Newt is inturupted by a loud thud that is coming from the other room. I burst through the door and see Jorge dragging a guy in by his shirt.
"A chair Hermanos" says Jorge. Aris grabs a chair and hands it to Jorge. Frypan grabs rope from his backpack and throws it to Jorge. Newt walks passed me and over to Thomas who is still passed out. Brenda is sitting in a chair in the corner watching the compelling scene play out in front of her. Fry and Aris look shocked at whats happening but sit back down on the couch, next to Minho. Teresa doesnt take her eyes off of Thomas.
Jorge ties up the man and begin repeatedly punching him in the face.
"Wheres the right arm!?" He asks repeatedly.
"Hi" I hear Teresa say. I flip my head around and see Thomas sitting on his elbows lookimg at Teresa and Newt. Minho stands up immediately and walks over to Thomas. I walk over there to, I hear Teresa say something but I cant make out any words. I stand in front of Thomas and Minho crouches down beside him.
"Welcome back you ugly shank." Minho says. I give a tight lipped smile at the reunion.
"You better start talking, now!" Yells Jorge before punching him again.
"Damn it!" The mam exclaims. "Imma need you to leave my house." Says the man. "Looks like you guys have been havung to much fun." Says the man again as he scans the room.
"Listen I dont enjoy hurting you, okay? Where is the right arm Marcus?" Asks Jorge.
"Wait this is Marcus?" Asks Thomas as he stands up and begins to walk near them. Everyone else stands up as well and watches.
"This kid catches on quick. Are you the brains of the operation" Says Marcus in between laughs. Before Jorge can do anything I whip out a gun from my backpack and point it at Marcus.
"Jorge may not like hurting you, but I dont give two shits of what happens to you." I say as I walk closer to Marcus, The barrel of my gun now only milimeters away from Marcus's head.
"From what I have heard you know where the right arm his hiding. So you tell us where and we can maybe make a deal." I say. Marcus breaks into another small laughing fit.
"I burnt that bridge a long time ago." Says Marcus in between small chuckles.
"I make my own deals. Besides your man Jorge over here was the one who taught me to never miss an opprotunity." Marcus says. He looks at Jorge and gives a bloody teethed smile.
"Whats he talking about?" Newt asks as he sits down in a chair near Jorge.
"Young man, im talking about supply and demand. WICKED wants all the immunes they can get, now I help provide that for them." He pauses for a second. "So I lure the kids in, they get drunk, they have a good time. And than later, WICKED comes in. They seperate the wheat from the chaff." Marcus finishes. He continues laughing.
"Im sick of your bullshit." I say. I kick Marcus down causing him to fall on his back. I get ontop of him and punch him one time before I stick my guns barrel right at the crook of his neck. He grunts in pain.
"Tell me where they are!" I yell.
"Okay! Jesus! But im now making any promises. These guys like to move around." Says Marcus. I get off of him and Jorge pulls him back upwards. I holster my gun and step away. I turn and see everyone is looking at me in shock.
"What?" I ask. They smirk and me and I smirk back before turning my back towards them.
"They have an outpost in the mountains..." Says Marcus.
"But its a long ways away, you got WICKED on your ass, your never gonna make it." Finishes Marcus as blood falls from his mouth.
"Not on foot maybe..." Jorge gets closer to Marcus and puts his hands on Marcus's shoulders. He smiles lightly before talking again.
"Wheres Bertha?" Jorge asks. Marcus looks at Jorge. His lips quiver.
"Not Bertha"

Sorry for the short ass chapter I just wanted to get this one out to you gusy and I promise next chaoter wikl be sooooo much longer. Im thinking of ending the schorch trials next chapter which will make the chapter not only hella long but than I can just get into writing Death Cure which im really excited about. The death cure will be in this book because I dont want to make another book for the same story so yuh lol. See yall soon!