XVI

27 January
21:19

Hoseok Pov

After, me and Taehyung split from the group we wandered around the house aimlessly. Through the corridors, the bathrooms, the dining room, the game room, the conservatory, the observatory, the utility room, our studios/offices, the library, the gym, the garage, and then lastly the living room.

"Hey Taehyung, I've already been to the living room with Yoongi hyung", I say.
"Hm, was there anything unusual?", he asks.
"Actually, yeah. The Kluedo board game is still set up but it's changed", I reply.

"In what ways?"
"The board has changed into our own house and the playing pieces move on their own", I reply giving chills from the thought.

"That is quite... strange", Taehyung inquires.

After walking, we finally reached the living room. I tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Taehyung also tried but the door just would not open.

"Do you think the killer is inside hiding?", I ask, my heart pumping faster.
"There is a possibility", Taehyung replies.
"I'll have to text the-", I was interrupted by a 'bzzzzt' sound.

My phone had a notification. Perfect timing.

I told the others about the living room.

"We'll just have to wait for them to come, in the meantime we should try and bust this door down", I say.
"Right", Taehyung replies with a weak smile.

"On the count of three: three, two, one!", I shout as me and Taehyung heave our bodies into the door.

No luck.

"Try again", I say as I position myself in front of the door.

Just as we were about to charge, we heard a loud bang erupt from inside the living room. Taehyung looked at me quizzically.

"We are getting this door down now", I imply.

What caused the noise?