XXIII

January 27
22:13

Jimin PoV

Taehyung follows me after I abruptly exit the kitchen.

I need to get that ring back one way or another and fast. I walk upstairs and into my bedroom with Taehyung still following.

"Taehyung, can you please just leave me alone?", I hiss at him.

Frustrated, I sit on my bed, conjuring up ideas on how to take back the ring.

"Jimin. That's your ring isn't it?", Taehyung asks, not making eye contact with me. "I recognise it".

"Are you dumb? Of course it's my fucking ring however, you should know for a fact that it wasn't me". Anger builds up with me.

It felt like he was accusing me. Heck, everyone probably now believes that I'm the killer and that's the last thing I want to be labeled as.

Taehyung remains silent, however I notice his body starting to shake.

He has been through a lot already - we all have - yet I'm here lashing out at him.

"Look Tae, I'm sorry but really, I'd rather be alone for now", I sigh, not moving from my bed.

He nods slightly and exits my bedroom, closing the door behind him.

Think Jimin think.

You can't let this escalate further than it already has.

The ring is definitely mine but I can't let the others recognise it or it'll all be over.

As I was thinking to myself, I heard someone run up the stairs while panting. I exit my room to see what the commotion was about.

Jungkook is standing there with Namjoon and Yoongi, completely red in the face.

They all turn to face me however not with the usual kind eyes but rather eyes full of anger and hatred. If looks could kill, I'd be dead on the spot.

However Jungkook speaks up.

"Jimin, Hoseok is gone".

Those final words made my mind go into a panic.

Not again.

Don't say you did it again.

Will he retrieve the ring?