IX

27 January
20:55

Yoongi POV

Hoseok received some really strange messages saying that this 'person' that put us in this situation loves him. It might be unrequited.

Just as I was rereading the messages, I hear a loud thud. Me and Hoseok look at each other and then start running towards the source of the noise. The corridor.

My eyes were fixated on such a terrifying site. His head was covered in blood. His blood had stained the oak wood floors and glistened in the darkness.

His lifeless body did not move a muscle and just lay there. It can't be. This stupid game caused the lives of one of my best friends, my brother. I can't forgive that.

I looked beside me to see a tear stained Hoseok who was shaking at the site. He looked traumatised.

Just as we were trying to calm down, the youngest, Jungkook rushed to the top of the stairs and looked down.

"Jungkook, don't look", I shout with sincerity, not wanting this young boy to remember his Hyung like that. Not as a dead carcass but as living cheery man.

It was too late. Jungkook fell to the floor on his knees. He was having a mental breakdown.

I didn't run to comfort him, I couldn't. My legs were glued to the spot. The scene never felt real. I pinched myself forcing myself to wake up from this horror. This nightmare. Unfortunately it didn't work.

I can never forgive whoever did this.
I will work hard of his sake.
I promise that.

I promise until the day I die.

Who has been murdered?