I

Jungkook POV

It was a dark night. The room was dimly lit and crows outside were squawking.
We were all shivering at thinking of who might be the murderer.
It was scary to come closer to this deduction.

"Who do you think did it?", Jimin squeaked.
"I don't know, I'd have to put my bets on Colonel Ketchup", Namjoon states.
"Ah, this game is really difficult", Taehyung says whining.

We were playing a game called Kluedo. I can't say the exact name for copyright purposes. Me, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung. We always have game nights on a Friday when everyone was free and not busy. Normally it's a board game or games like charades. Tonight it was my turn to chose the game and so here we are.

"I'd like to make a guess", Hoseok pipes up.
Everyone glances over at his direction.
"I think it was Miss. Crimson, with a candlestick in the observatory".

He then opens the card packet in the middle containing the answers and then sighs.

"Well, it looks like I'm out of the game", he states sitting up and walking over to the couches in the sitting room.

We continued for another couple of rounds until I got the answer.

"Right, it's my turn to guess", I say confidently, already knowing that I've won.
Everyone else sighs also knowing this too.
"It's Professor Peach, with the revolver in the hall".

I reach for the card packet and reveal the answers. I'm correct!

"I hate playing with Kookie. He always wins", Taehyung sighs.
"Yup", Yoongi says nodding in agreement.
"Right, I'm tired now. I'm off to bed", Seokjin says yawning while exiting the room.
"Me too", Hoseok says following after.
"Me three", Yoongi says.

Soon it was just me, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung.

"Wanna play another game?", Taehyung asks.
"Sure", I reply.
"Count me in. I want to try and beat Jungkook this time", Namjoon grins.
"Me too", Jimin says.

So we set up the game to play again.

Just as we were about to play, the light flickers off turning the whole room pitch black. I couldn't see anything.

"Hyungs?", I ask frantically.

"Jungkook? Where are you?", someone says.
The voice belongs to Namjoon.

"I'm not sure", I reply.

"Feel your surroundings", Namjoon states.

"Good idea", I say as I start touching everything around me. Feels like the TV and the bookshelf.

"I'm beside the TV", I say.
"Okay, I'm beside the couch. Not too far off. Stay there and I'll try and reach you".

I hear Namjoon moving and hitting a table on his way. I heard him curse under his breath and he keeps ushering forward to me.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm.
"Is that you Jungkook?", Namjoon asks.

"Yes", I say grabbing him back and hugging him.

"This is so scary", I say.
"Yeah, though my biggest question is why Jimin and Taehyung aren't responding. They should be in this room right?"

"Good point. The lights did just turn of mere minutes ago", I exclaim.

What happened to them?