S4. Five Year Anniversary

Start from the beginning

I stare at her with a deadpanned look. That's the last thing that I want to hear from her of all people.

"Hmmmm but where exactly?" She curiously asks.

I sigh. She's always asking questions, I'm surprised how she's dating someone like Tsukishima. It doesn't seem like him to like this type of girl, but I could be wrong. "Adachi Restaurant."

"Oh I see if that's the case then I'll have something planned out for you two. I'll give you a call so make sure to pick it up," Tomoyo declares.

"You don't have to do anything," I tell her and she shakes her head.

"It's not for you. It's for Haruka. My gift to her since I'm sponsoring her. Just make sure to pick up my call during your dinner. I'll have a nice surprise for you two," Tomoyo says with a crafty smile.

"... sure," I answer.

I really don't understand how Tomoyo thinks.

I leave the CEO office. I head to the balcony and make a phone call to Haruka.

"Hello?" The voice from other end asks.

"Haruka are you back?" I ask.

"I did. I just got off the plane," Haruka answers. "How about you? I hope Tomoyo isn't making you work like a dog."

I laugh. "She's not. I can never get what she's thinking, but she's not a bad boss."

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you-- AKAASHI! IT'S ME!" I hear another voice over the phone.

"Is that Bokuto?" I ask.

"Hahaha it is, he came back with me—- wait Bokuto!—- uhhh you know how excited he gets when he knows I'm calling you. He always wants to greet you over the phone," Haruka chuckles.

"That's true," I laugh. "I wish you would be that excited when I'm talking to you on the phone."

"I-I am! N-Not all the time I mean, but like right now I am. Urghh Keiji why are you making me say such embarrassing things," Haruka says frustrated by her own shyness and I chuckle hearing how embarrassed she is.

"I'm not doing anything," I smile over the phone.

"Gosh! Akaashi's smile is so attractive," a woman squeals seeing my smile while I'm talking on the phone.

"Is he dating anyone?" A woman whispers as she catches a glance of me over the phone.

"I heard he has a girlfriend," another woman gossips.

The woman sighs. "Expected. A perfect man like that isn't single."

"