39. Karasuno's Crows

Haruka POV
(Last Day of training Camp)

Time goes by fast and before I knew it, it was the last day of the training camp. I've been playing with Fukurodani's boys' volleyball team this entire week.

My team was really nice about letting me play with the guys still because I didn't get the opportunity to go to the girls' volleyball training camp like they did, but...

The third years were sort of creepy asking me to take pictures of all the boys in the volleyball camp.

I sigh. Of course I'm not going to do that, but just how they think scares me at times. There are girls desperate for boys... And I am an unlucky one to know girls like those, especially because they're on my team.

"Akaashi~ Who're we playing next?" Bokuto loudly asks Keiji.

"Karasuno," Keiji answers.

Karasuno... So we're going to be playing against Natsuki and Tomoyo's team. The team with surprisingly only 3 wins and 61 losses...

"Karasuno, huh..." Sarukui, Komi, Konoha mumble.

"Huh?" Bokuto questions, surprised by his team's response to Karasuno.

"Well, you know, they're kind of a troublesome team to play against," Konoha complains.

"Yeah, you never know what they're going to do," Komi adds.

That's right... The people on their team, especially Hinata, are definitely full of surprises.

"That's true, but we should observe their gameplay and take note of it to our own gameplay," I point out.

"You didn't seem so interested in them before," Keiji states surprised. "What's with the sudden change?" Keiji says with his usual teasing smile.

I cross my arms. "Well, people change their opinions," I huff as I glance over to our upcoming opponents. "They actually have another assistant coach that's actually a top player, Natsuki Tsukiyomi."

Konoha's and Komi's ears wiggle hearing the name of another girl and they look over to the coaches and managers of Karasuno. They both notice a pretty black haired girl that they didn't recognize among Karasuno's team.

"Another beautiful girl. Karasuno is so lucky having such a variety of women," Komi says as he clenches his fist in jealousy. "I hope she's single."

"I know, right? Why couldn't they give us some?" Konoha adds. "No wonder why they have so much energy to keep going."

"I agree," Sakarui says. "Still, they look like they're pretty tired even with all those girls they're surrounded by so--Huwa?!" Sakarui blurts out when he looks over to Karasuno.

Our whole entire team stares at Karasuno's team in shock.

"Meaty meat, meat, meaty meat!" Tanaka sings in joy as he dances to some kind of meat chant.

"Put'em together, and you get meat and meat!" Hinata chants along with him.

"Meaty meat meat!" Nishinoya happily sings.

"Hurray for meat! Super energy! Yaay! Yaay!" Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka cheer with an awkward Kageyama going along with them. "Hooray for meat! Energy times hundred! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Meat is god! Meat is god!!!" They chant putting their hands up and down.

"What the?! What are they doing?? They're scary!" I flinch.

They're acting like a train and are cheering for meat. Not to mention they're praising meat gods... Fukurodani is actually a normal school when you compare them to Karasuno.