1. The Deal

There are some characters that you might not know, to have a better understanding you can read my other Haikyuu stories, but you don't have to. All my Haikyuu Fanfiction Series stories relate with each other.

Please Enjoy :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haruka POV
(On the balcony)

"Haruka, you have to keep everything about us a secret," Akaashi says with his usual expression making me more peeved off than how I really should be in this situation.

"A secret? Why a secret?! They're going to eventually know the truth!" I argue back and he shakes his head as he leans on the balcony railing.

"You're just going to make things worse. If people know that we're living together as a 'family,' then rumors can quickly spread like a wildfire about the two of us," he says with quotation gestures. "It wouldn't be a wise decision to say that we're step siblings at all," he sighs, "I mean, just imagine Bokuto-san."

I try to imagine Bokuto figuring out that Akaashi and I are step siblings...Damn, he's right. Good thing we aren't actual siblings. Yet there's something on my mind that's bothering me. "In my class and around the school there weren't many girls," I question after thinking. "I thought you told mom that Fukurodani Academy was a coed school," I ask.

"You know Haruka, you ask a lot of questions," Akaashi monotonously comments and a vein pops on my head in annoyance, "It is coed. This was originally a boys' school, but three years ago they opened it up for girls as well. However, one female student named Misaki Hoshina attracted much more boy students leading to an even larger number of boys enrolled than girls."

"...Well that's nice. I came here expecting a coed school on the first day of school, but I see mostly guys. The best part was how I waltz into the gym expecting difficult tryouts, but I quickly became the captain of the girls volleyball team," I sarcastically say and Akaashi looks at me for a couple of seconds then turns back looking forward.

"That sucks," he mumbles and a second vein pops on my head annoyed.

"...Is this really necessary?" I question and walk toward the railing next to him,"Keeping it a secret from others?" He stares at me and gives me a hopeless look that expresses the 'you really don't understand anything' feeling.

I twitch seeing that look.

This brat isn't the closest thing to the cute little brother I imagined. We're practically the same age since we're both second years! I try to keep my composure and continue, "Well, I just want a normal, peaceful life with no problems, but I don't think that it's going to work."

He chuckles hearing this and I squeeze the balcony railing seeing his response to my simple statement. "That's funny, a regular life. What are you a kid?" I'm tempted to strangle him, but he doesn't show a hint of emotion even after seeing my pissed-off expression. It's like he already expects this.

He eventually turns back to me and his tone changes, "You'll never have a normal life if you come to school, after all, you just met Bokuto-san. He's anything but normal." He looks at me with a serious gaze and asks me an unexpected question, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

The wind blows as Akaashi stares at me directly in my eyes, making me blush a little. How can he just ask that kind of topic with no feelings!? It's like he's a robot! "...No," I answer with a sweatdrop as I watch a smirk form on his face.

"Great, then there's nothing stopping you," he says as he puts his hand forward to me, "Do we have ourselves a deal?"

"Tch," I click my tongue. I hate my life. "Fine, let's keep it a secret," I shake his hand.

After the deal, Akaashi grabs his things and is about to leave the balcony, but I grab his arm. "Why do you want to keep this a secret? Why cover this whole situation up?" I ask a little louder than I should have. I swear I saw him hesitate, but he covers it up with his usual calm composure.

"I don't need to be asked a thousand questions about you by all the boys," he says with a calm and completely exhausted tone, "This should be easier for you too, just don't talk to me in school." He waves me off and quickly leaves with me raging with anger.

This deal was the start of an unideal love for the two of us.