32. Crush!?

Keiji POV
(In Cafeteria ~ Dinner)

"Bokuto-san, did Coach really allow you to bring Haru into the training facility like this?" I ask as I look up to see the owl sleeping right on top of Bokuto's head like a nest.

"Akaashi! Don't hurt Haru's feelings! He's always welcomed here!" Bokuto scolds and a mischievous look forms on his face. "Besides, with Haru here, I got to show off our team's mascot to everyone, especially Kuroo, and he was super jealous!" Bokuto proudly declares.

"That was until Nekoma's manager, Akane, came over with four cats and Kuroo then started showing them off as his team's mascots," Komi interrupts.

Konoha clicks his tongue. "I was so jealous of him too. All of the girls started playing with the cats."

"I know, right? Those cats were literally chick magnets. So lucky," Komi adds with a sigh.

"That's true, but you know you can always just start a normal conversation with a girl," someone says joining us.

We all look up just to see Haruka come over to our table and she takes a seat between Komi and Konoha.

"Oh we tried," Konoha and Komi mumble as they think about the last time they were flirting with some girls until Bokuto suddenly popped up and ruined everything for them.

Haruka glances over to the empty seat next to Bokuto and I. "Keiji, Bokuto, is there anyone sitting in between the two of you?"

"Nope. Sarukui was here but he left to take an early shower," Bokuto answers.

"Why?" I ask and Haruka shrugs.

"I met this girl named Tomoyo. She's Karasuno's temporary assistant coach and she wanted to eat with me," Haruka explains.

Konoha and Komi stop eating once they hear of Haruka's new friend, Tomoyo.

"Is that why you took so long Haruka?" Bokuto asks.

"Yeah," Haruka answers.

Komi looks over to Haruka with a serious gaze. "Haruka... Is she cute?"

"What? I guess. She seems like a cute person to me," Haruka answers, not knowing what else to say.

Konoha elbows Haruka. "Is she single?"

"Uhhh... I think so...?" Haruka awkwardly answers.

"How old is she?" Komi asks. "Wait, wait, how tall is she?"

"Forget that! Is she okay with long distance relationships?!" Konoha asks. "What types of guys is she into?"

"Uhhh..." Haruka backs away from the two as they get closer to her, continuing to ask questions.

I slightly frown watching Konoha and Komi getting close to Haruka as they ask her a bunch of questions.

Why are they so desperate?

"You guys shouldn't bother Haruka over small details. You should ask the girl herself when she comes over," I tell them and they look at me with a deadpan look.

"You're the one the girlfriend Akaashi, you wouldn't understand," Konoha states and Komi nods his head.

"Hmm. Girlfriend huh? Who's the lucky girlfriend for this nice looking guy?"

Everyone turns around and sees a girl with brown wavy hair smiling at me.

"Who are you?" I ask and the girl grins.

She grins. "The one you've been waiting for~! Tomoyo Tsukinose!" Tomoyo loudly introduces herself.

"She's a little weird, but she's really pretty!!!" Konoha and Komi first think to themselves.