S4. Five Year Anniversary

Keiji POV
(At the Tsukinose Corporation)

"--- please let me know if there are any problems with the draft that I wrote," I tell the CEO of the Tsukinose company after I finish reading to her the draft of the column that I wrote on our interview about how she made her company.

"Hmm..." she purses her lips in deep thought.

How did I end up here?

I started to work at a major publishing company last year as an intern and finally got myself a permanent job this year. Although I wanted to work at the literature department, they assigned me to the weekly shounen magazine department.

I shouldn't even be here but the publishing company has been begging for months to have an interview with the CEO of the Tsukinose company. However the CEO said she would only do the interview if it was done by me so here I am.

The CEO spins her chair around to face me. "Nice work Akaashi just what I expected from you!" Tomoyo claps her hands with a completely satisfied look on her face. "With you in charge of this, everything will move smoothly just like how I predicted it would."

"Thanks," I answer and notice her analyzing me.

I can't believe she made this all by herself. The Tsukinose company started off as a small company a year ago, but it immediately became one of the top companies in Japan before I knew it.

I sigh. I can never get a good read on her. I first met her when I was a second year in Fukurodani Academy during our summer training camp. From the beginning, I had my suspicions about her but she was a good friend of Haruka's so I never said anything about it. But after hearing how she got this far on her own to make this company amazes me.

"When do you think you can finish this by?" Tomoyo asks.

"About a week or so. We still need to take some pictures of the building and such," I tell her.

"I see. Do take your time. If it's pictures you need, please call an acquaintance of mine," Tomoyo says and quickly writes a number and name.

I take the piece of paper and take a quick look at it.

Kaiji Udai. (XXX -XXXX)

"I will," I reassure her and glance over to clock. "Also would it be okay if I take my leave now?" I request and the tip of Tomoyo's lips turn up.

"Why?" Tomoyo asks with a sharp-witted smile.

"Do I have to tell you?" I sigh. "Besides I'm sure you already know."

Tomoyo laughs. "You know me well. Sure, go off and enjoy your five year anniversary with Haruka."

"Thanks," I'm about to take my leave, but she stops me.

"Wait please do tell me what you have planned?" Tomoyo begs with a hint of curiosity.

"Just a dinner in Tokyo," I answer.

"Really? She came back after a volleyball game and you're just going out for dinner?" Tomoyo shakes her head. "I thought you were more of a romantic than that."