11. Roaming Imagination

Haruka POV
(Next Day ~ In the morning)

The morning light passes through the tent and my eyes slowly flutter open once I realize that it's morning. Morning already?

I grumble once I feel the soreness of my calves and my arms. I want to go back to sleep, I'm tired. I turn my head to the other side trying to continue sleeping but I catch a glimpse of Akaashi's face right that's a few centimeters away from me.

My eyes widen as I remember everything from last night.

Akaashi and I were stuck in a tent together and--

I look around and notice that I passed the line.

I sweatdrop.

I was the one feeling awkward about sleeping together in the same tent, but in the end I was the one passing over to his side.

I look back at Akaashi's peaceful sleeping face. I never noticed it but his eyelashes are so long, even longer than mine. Not to mention the way he quietly breathes with his chest rising and falling, it almost makes him seem graceful.

I notice his curly hair sticking out. Slightly bothered by it, I try to fix his hair with my fingers.

Seeing him like this, if he didn't say a word and I saw him from far away, I would have thought of Akaashi as an attractive guy...But--

"Didn't think you were the type to attack a man who's asleep," Akaashi calmly states.

My body freezes and my eyes widen in shock. I immediately crawl backwards to the corner of the tent sweating bullets. "Y-You were awake?! For how long?!" I shout and start to panic.

"The entire time. A certain person didn't let me sleep," he answers with a smirk and I blush.

"Y-You could have woken me up if I was passing the line," I stutter embarrassed.

"I would have, but you slept like a log and kept on attacking me in your sleep, so I couldn't really do much," Akaashi says with a sigh and my mouth drops.

Attack? What does he mean by attack??? Like as in--?!

Akaashi notices my reaction then gives me a smug look. "You have such a strong imagination if that's what you're thinking about," he teases.

My face flushes bright red and I'm completely speechless. W-Wha--?!

I immediately stand up in the tent and my head hits the top of the tent. Akaashi sniffles a laugh and I cover my face trying to pretend that I didn't just do something goofy.

"I-I'm heading out!" I blurt out and immediately leave.

This is exactly why I don't like him! His personality is just way beyond me!

I can't handle it!

Akaashi POV
(Boys' bathroom)

After my morning with Haruka, I head to the boys' bathroom to start my day. First I take a shower and then head to the sinks to brush my teeth.

I yawn. Personally I didn't get much sleep last night. With Haruka pushing herself on me, it was impossible to get any kind of rest but her reactions were amusing to see in the morning, so it made up for it.

I take out my toothbrush and start to brush my teeth. Another day of practice with everyone.

"Akaashi!" Bokuto greets me with Konoha, Komi, and Sarukui tagging along with him after finishing their showers.

"Morning Akaashi," The three of them greet me.

"Morning everyone," I greet everyone.

The five of us brush our teeth quietly for about less than a minute until Bokuto shoots his head up with something to say.