BONUS

"Say Taeyeon, are you a french fry?"

Taeyeon was caught off guard by the question. She arched an eyebrow.

"Because I like fries."

And she laughed. She laughed heartily.

"That is the worst pickup lines I have ever heard," she commented, wiping away her tears of happiness.

The other girl just pouted and the action didn't go unnoticed by her. She stopped laughing then poked the girl's arm, "Sorry, I was just kidding."

Just as she was about to give the girl a hug, she heard a scream coming from a bit far.

"Yah, Kim Taeyeon! You wanna die?!"

The said person was with another person, walking towards her place.

"What were you doing with Jessie, Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked, too sweetly which never brought a good sign for her.

She retreated back her finger that was still in the air, the one that wanted to poke Jessica's arm.

"We were just playing around, Yuri. Geez, very possessive," she retorted.

Apparently, Tiffany and Jessica planned to go for a shopping spree and they decided to bring Yuri and Taeyeon too, to their dismay because of the two best friends never fond of shopping. They were too cool for things like that, they said once.

You know how scary the two cousins could be if they disagreed to their plan, so they obliged without any words. They hated to say it but they were whipped.

Just a few minutes ago, Yuri and Tiffany went to the restroom to do their business after watching a movie. They actually went to watch a movie right after they finished their shopping.

It was because of Taeyeon's whining over how unfair her day was. The night before, she planned to spend her day off with her beloved smartphone to play the games. She had missed out a lot of levels because of her tight schedule, meeting the clients and whatnot. But it went away just like that when Tiffany forced her to go shopping.

And yes, you got it right. It was Harry Potter (again) but this time, it was the latest edition about the evil Dark Lord died.

They all agreed to watch Beauty and the Beast before but did not how Taeyeon finally found the poster of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows (Part 2) and persuaded her girlfriend and also her friends with much aegyo. They could not say no to her since she was never an aegyo's lover. It was a sight to see.

"Where to eat? It's dinner time," Jessica's voice broke her out of her trance.

"Sooyoung's restaurant."

***

After they had their dinner, Yuri and Jessica excused themselves saying that they needed to make some errands with Jessica muttering about her niece's birthday gift or something.

So, Taeyeon asked for a walk with Tiffany because the night was still young. Tiffany agreed since she also did not want to part ways with Taeyeon that soon. Apart from that, Taeyeon's sister, Hayeon, decided to have a sleepover at her sister's house so she could not drop by the apartment too often then.

She smiled upon seeing Taeyeon eating ice cream. Her girlfriend was very adorably cute. She did not even have to try but then, she noticed something. She noticed Taeyeon's wearing a necklace that was very familiar to her.

"You're wearing the necklace I gave you?" she asked, caressing the locket.

Taeyeon ate the very last piece of the cone just left then wiped her hands with the tissue that Tiffany handed her. "Yea, you noticed?" She threw away the tissue into the dustbin, "Found it yesterday. I actually forgot where did I place it when you gave it to me but turns out it was on the car dashboard all the time," she explained.

Tiffany wanted to retort something back but Taeyeon already beat her, "Let's have the mint-flavored now."

She was being dragged even before she could reply anything. She just shook her head, she was indeed with a relationship with a kid.

She wanted to tell Taeyeon that the reason why she bought the necklace but it looked like her kid slash girlfriend was too occupied with the ice cream parlor in front of her. Her twinkling eyes said so.

She also wanted to tell Taeyeon that she also had the same necklace as the woman but she had a different locket. The necklaces also symbolized different meanings but then again, Taeyeon was too immersed in savoring the mint-flavored ice cream which happened to be her 4th cone for the night. She wiped the ice cream stain on Taeyeon's chin carefully.

Because one thing she truly realized was that, she was indeed in love with a kid.