Chapter 3

Once Taeyeon entered the floor, she was amazed. First, because of the interior design of the building and now, because of the staff inside. She was certainly sure that she's the only woman wore a proper outfit because the women were all wearing racy—I mean fancy outfits. The skirts— well, if you still called it a skirt since the skirt looked like only covered their butts.

Taeyeon mentally shook her head and walked pass through them. Suddenly, a cute young man blocked her way, "Excuse me, lady. May I know who are you looking for?" he asked. Taeyeon gave a relieved smile to him.

Well, at least there are still some good people in here.

The young man seemed flustered. He felt giddy in his stomach. Oh please don't blame him since Taeyeon is such a beauty. Taeyeon explained that she actually had a job interview with the CEO of the company itself. The guy guided her to meet Tiffany's secretary first. When passing through the cubicles, the staff were looking at her as if she was a disgusting creature. She could hear whispers and hisses among the staff. Taeyeon sighed while looking at the ground, staring at it as if it was an interesting thing.

She could only compliment them mentally because the staffs were good-looking either men or women. But too bad, their mouths weren't.

"Bora unnie, this is a girl that has an interview session with Ms. Hwang." A voice interrupted Taeyeon's thought. She was standing in a not so big room and there's a pretty woman inside. "You're Taeyeon, right?" asked Bora. Taeyeon nodded sheepishly. Thankfully, the woman seemed nice too.

"Okay, before you meet Ms. Hwang, please sign this form first."

After she finished sign in the form, she noticed that the young guy wanted to dismiss already so before he went away, she rushed to him. "Thank you for the guide Mr.."

"Baekhyun. Just call me Baekhyun."

***

"Okay, Bora. Thanks. Bring her to the meeting room later."

Tiffany smiled after ended the call. Be prepared, kiddo. Finally, the girl that her dad adored had arrived. She didn't need any other staff to interview the girl. Only herself. She snickered when she thought about the girl named Taeyeon. What's so special in her till her own father asked her to interview the girl herself anyway?

Taeyeon should feel lucky to have the CEO of the company itself interview her. She asked her secretary to bring Taeyeon to the meeting room. She didn't want to interview the brunette in her room because she had a cousin that treated the company like hers so that cousin always in her room 24/7. But, Tiffany didn't mind. She really knew her cousin that kinda bit bossy.

"Jessie, I'm going out." She announced to Jessica who's napping on her couch.

"Where are you going?" Jessica asked while still closing her eyes. Tiffany hissed on her cousin's behavior. Seriously, she looks like she's the boss here?

"I have my job, not like you." mocked Tiffany. Jessica, on the other hand, was only laughing. She didn't care a bit over what her cousin said.

Jessica was a cool person and also liked to sleep. She hated working. So all she did was sleeping or enjoying herself with Tiffany. Even she's not working, she's still rich because her parents were rich, like Tiffany. But, when it comes to attitude, they were the opposite. Tiffany was a hardworking person and she also didn't like to burden her parents meanwhile Jessica, let's just say that she liked her bed more.

Her aunt and uncle did tell her daughter to stop lingering around and start working just like Tiffany but Jessica didn't want to stress herself out. Even though they're opposite, but there's just one thing that they have in common; clubbing and girls.