Chapter 23

Exactly at 7.30 am, Taeyeon's phone rang. She groaned. Who even dared to disturb her from her slumber? She had such a tiring week and someone even dared to disturb her Saturday.

Nonetheless, she took her phone on the nightstand and squinted her eyes, reading the caller's name, Devil Hwang. And what does Tiffany want from her now? It made her more annoyed. A week silence and suddenly called her out of nowhere. Is she back?

She swiped the green button.

"Hello..." her voice croaked. It was too early in the morning.

"Where is my Prince?" Taeyeon could feel the anger in her voice but she was still in her groggy mood so she did not quite hear Tiffany's voice.

"What peace?" She asked tiredly.

"Where did you place my Prince?" Tiffany asked again.

Taeyeon nodded, so it was actually Prince. The cute little white puppy. She got up rather quickly and looked at the corner of her room. There, Prince was still asleep so peacefully with Ginger, her own puppy, on Ginger's bed. She felt like a criminal already. She brought Prince along with her because she was too lazy to go to Tiffany's house every day just she could feed Prince. She had not even cleaned Tiffany's house yet. She planned to do it today since it was her only day off.

"He's with me, he's with me. If you don't believe it, he'll bark for you," she jumped out of her bed then went to the corner, squatted and handed the phone to Prince who just woke up then barked softly. Taeyeon patted his head, "Good boy."

"Are you insane or what?" Tiffany's voice was kind of weird.

Did she just wake up or something? Taeyeon was confused.

"Prince is with you? That's good then because I thought someone robbed him since the house is like a mess." Tiffany raised her voice.

She felt like having a heart attack when she saw Prince's cage missing. Furthermore, the condition of the house was as the same as before perhaps a little bit tidy but still. So, was this the definition of a clean house to Taeyeon? She snickered.

Taeyeon was deadpanned. What should she say now? She really wanted to clean the house today. She thought that Tiffany's flight was tomorrow.

"You better bring back Prince right now!"

***

When Taeyeon had arrived, she rang the doorbell. Although she had the keys already, she still felt it was rude because the owner of the house was inside. She prayed to God to save her from Tiffany's nagging and also lecturing.

When the door opened, she gulped. Her head was still hanging down, too afraid to meet her employer's eyes.

"Are you going to stay there or get inside?"

Eventually, she lifted her head up. She mentally gasped at the sight. Tiffany looked miserably hot. Her head was kind of messy and she wore a white tank top and Taeyeon swore, she could see the bra underneath. It was black so don't blame her pervert mind.

She walked passed Tiffany and placed Prince at where his place was.

"Baby, I really missed you. Don't you miss me too?"

Taeyeon had her eyes widened a bit. Is that even Tiffany? The devil monster? Did she just aegyo-ing with Prince? She turned her gaze to somewhere else when Tiffany already had done petting Prince. And just as she expected, Tiffany complaint about her messy house and such. Despite that, she just turned her lazy face mode on, too immune to the devil's talk.

"I'm going out so you better clean them up today. I'm giving you 4 hours," and Tiffany went out soon after that, leaving Taeyeon and Prince in the cage and don't forget about the messy house.