Chapter 29

Taeyeon was awakened by the ringing tone of Tiffany's phone. Rolling on the other side of the bed, she hugged the sleeping figure then woke her up, "Your phone is ringing."

But the other girl did not wake up, instead, she just stirred and squirmed under her embrace.

Taeyeon, being a good girlfriend, picked up the phone call but not before cleared her throat off, "Hello?" She asked without knowing who was the caller.

"Hmm.. Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon puts away the phone from her ear to spare a glance who just called. "Yea, Bora? Anything you want?"

"Hmm.. actually," Bora trailed off. "Miss Hwang has an appointment with the boards in 30 more minutes."

Taeyeon just hummed. Her eyelids felt heavy again. She nearly dozed off if not because of Bora's voice on the other line. She ended the call and placed the phone back on the nightstand then hugged Tiffany again.

"You have a meeting..." she mumbled.

At first, Tiffany just hummed in reply but once the information sunk in, she hurriedly got Taeyeon off her then hopped off the bed.

When she realized something was odd, she groaned when she made her way to the bathroom and also cleared off the obstacles along the way.

"Remind me why are we naked again?" She yelled from the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and at the same time, turned on the shower.

"Hmmm... because I tried to put on your pajamas last night but you did not want to, saying that it was hot and I was too tired to put on mine because I ate a lot last night?" She heard from the shower.

When she was done, she made her way outside and looked at Taeyeon, looking so innocent by the door.

"You liar. Just hurry and get ready! You still have work, Miss Kim. We'll discuss this later," she emphasized the word later, narrowing her eyes at the so-innocent figure.

***

Tiffany stepped out of the car rather quickly. She only had like 5 more minutes before the meeting start. She did not even bother to wait for the other woman as she made her way to the elevator. Plus, she had not yet finished her "talk" with her girlfriend. She had such a hard time to cover the hickeys on her neck. Taeyeon did not have any concealer left and she also did not has a turtle neck since she just moved in.

And yes, Tiffany received the looks from the workers too. She just brushed them off by dismissing them with her hand when they greeted her.

Upon arriving at the meeting room, she kept her composure then bowed a little before walking to where her place was.

***

Taeyeon huffed in annoyance while watching her girlfriend, rushing to the building.

She could not believe that Tiffany just left her without a kiss on her cheek, a thing they usually did in the morning. She admitted that she was wrong last night by taking Tiffany's sleepiness for granted like come on, it was partially true that Tiffany did not want to wear anything last night, but blame her hormones then.

Thinking about it, she puffed her cheeks.

She stepped out of the car then locked the doors. She smoothened her skirt then walked to the building. She nearly knocked off with someone, nearly but that someone was fast enough to catch her before she fell down.

When she regained her composure, she was surprised to see who it was. She smiled and bowed a little, "Thank you, Baekhyun."

The said person also did the same, he bowed too and plus, she was older than him of course. "No problem, Miss. Didn't want your pretty face to kiss the floor, won't we?" He winked.