Chapter 10

Tiffany halted when her car was blocked from entering the building for the guards to check. That was how the system went for Hwang Holdings to prevent the robbers or outsiders to enter the building. She lowered her car mirror. Even the guard was a bit surprised when he looked at her. Perhaps he found it weird to see his boss went to the company. And it was also 11 in the evening.

When the guard asked her what was her purpose, she lied, saying that she forgot one of her important documents in the office. "Are there any workers upstairs?" Tiffany investigated a bit, well she must know that the person that she wanted to know what was here, was really here apparently. "Yes. Miss Kim said she wanted to stay in the office to do her work. But I'm not sure if she's still here even though her car's still in the basement."

After giving a simple thanks to the guard, she went to park her in the basement. It was true that the only car in the basement belonged to Taeyeon. She cocked an eyebrow, feeling amazed at what the midget did. Passing through the quiet lobby, making her way to the lift. Upon arriving at her destination, she spotted the alley was very dark but, she could see the meeting room's lights were switched on.

From afar, she could see Taeyeon's body from the back. Plus, the fact that it was raining, the thunder helped her to recognize who the figure was. She saw how keen Taeyeon was doing her work. Glues, sellotapes, scissors, and other stuff. She observed Taeyeon whenever thunder happened. Is she afraid of thunders and bolts of lightning? Chuckling by her own, she made her way to Taeyeon's place.

"You?"

Taeyeon startled by the sudden question and spun her body around, facing the latter. She was surprised to see the person she at least wanted to see in front of her. She spun around and continued doing her work again, completely ignoring the latter.

Tiffany gasped in annoyed. The midget was being totally such an ass. How dare she spun around like that and totally ignoring her? Tiffany walked to the midget's place with such forces. She crossed her arms right in front of Taeyeon.

She waited for the midget to look up but it was totally wasting her time when Taeyeon technically didn't bother to look up or in another way, didn't bother to look at her at all. She had enough and knocked Taeyeon's head but not in a hard way.

"Ouch! What the hell was that for?" Taeyeon groaned in a not-so-gentle way and glared at the latter.

Well, she finally looked at Tiffany but not in the way Tiffany wanted to.

"It's for your rude manner of greeting your employer. You don't just look at your boss and ignore her after! That's totally rude!" She exclaimed, she huffed in frustration. Can't the midget just see what she's doing right now?

Taeyeon just started her in disbelief. So, she was trying to say that she knocked my head because I ignored her? What kind of joke is this? "I'm sorry, Miss Hwang. I didn't expect you to hear what my answer is and you definitely not knocking other people's head just because they simply ignore you. It's kinda rude, you know?"

Taeyeon heard Tiffany mumbled ''whatever' but it was loud enough for her to hear. She smirked in victory and continued her work. Sticking the pieces here and there, "So, what are you doing here anyway?" She started the conversation since her employer was still standing like a pole there. She didn't want to get knock on the head again.

"I actually forgot some of my documents here," Tiffany replied, avoiding any eye contact with her employee. Getting caught by Taeyeon was the last on the list she wanted.

"You serious? It's almost midnight and you're thinking about your work?" Taeyeon finally looked up, facing her employer. She knew that Tiffany was a workaholic but she didn't know she was that workaholic.