Chapter 7

"And what happened to your smart brain? Did it get knock somewhere till you're acting super weird today?" Tiffany nagged when her cousin dragged her to the elevator. She pushed Jessica's hand away from her mouth. She felt so suffocated when the brunette covered her mouth and her nose with the brunette's hand. Did Jessica want to kill her or what?

Jessica just scoffed and ignored her cousin. Tiffany was being a pain in the ass now and that's not helping her at all. "I thought you were hungry? Where are we going to eat anyway?" She asked as soon as they reached the lobby of the building.

Tiffany, sensing that something was off with Jessica's attitude, she decided to ask the brunette about it, "Don't you dare to change the subject, Jessie. There's something wrong right? You better tell me before I kick you out from this company!" She hissed while pointing at Jessica.

Jessica sighed in defeat. Tiffany was just as stubborn as a rock and that's what she didn't like about it. And now, Tiffany even threatened her just because this was her company, she kicked people out just like she always did to her garbage. "I kinda told Taeyeon that I'm your driver so that was why I called you as my boss. Satisfied now?" Jessica replied in her mocking tone.

Tiffany frowned in confusion. Even her own cousin swallowed her pride by saying that she's a driver just because of that no-one aka Kim Taeyeon? Jessica must not be in her right mind right now. Nonetheless, she never cared about it so she shrugged away and went to eat her lunch instead. But before that, "You better back off, Tiffy. Taeyeon's mine." said Jessica.

Tiffany was certainly sure that she would meet Jessica's face every single day now. She let out a heavy sighed.

***

Her third day of work in Tiffany's company, there was still nothing changed. With a heavy heart, she really didn't want to be separated from her comfy bed. She even wanted to gulp the whole bottle of shampoo so that she would get sick leave and wouldn't have to go to work. She didn't want to face with the HellFany and also, she didn't want her ears to get bleed because of Tiffany's husky voice with nonsense instructions.

But, if she really drank the shampoo, she would be dead by now. She gulped in nervousness. As soon as she wanted to get up from her seat, suddenly a stack of papers that much like 3 dictionaries was placed on her desk. She looked over the papers. Now, what is this again?

"I want you to unstaple all these papers then separate all of them one by one."

Taeyeon was fuming in anger. So that's her job? For your information, she's not a clerk here, hello? Even the clerks were braved enough to bully her. Her position in the company was more way higher than the clerks.

"Excuse me, but why would me? This is supposed to be the clerk's job, not mine."

Feeling proud of herself. She could finally brave enough to talk back to them. She deserved applause for it.

"Because you are the only one that is suitable for this job." The girl hissed. Taeyeon glared at her but seemed like the soul was not her, her glare went unnoticed instead. She would like to staple the girl's lips if she could.

After the girl stated that it was Ms. Hwang's order, she unwillingly did it. Like a moron she was, she unstapled all of it. When it was done, she didn't know where to place it, she brought all the papers to the clerk girl that instructed her. But what made her anger boiled up again was, "It's still not over yet. You better arrange it back since you're the one who separated it." the clerk girl said while laughing.

But then, she added, "You shouldn't get mad though. It's Ms. Hwang's order." and she laughed again.

Taeyeon mentally cursed Tiffany for this. It's lunchtime yet she's still working like. She heaved a sigh then massaged her temple. What would happen if she reported Tiffany's behavior to Mr, Hwang? She wondered. That would be interesting instead. She had the rights to report to Mr. Hwang but no, she was not in the mood for silly games. If Tiffany wanted to play, then let be it.

The sound of coughing startled Taeyeon. When she turned around, she suddenly met Jessica, smiling at her. Jessica leaned closer, "You are really a hard-working type, are you?" the brunette asked. She actually knew that this was her cousin's stupid plan for bullying Taeyeon. Since when did she like to bully people? She didn't know why, but she really wanted to know about Taeyeon and Tiffany's story. Tiffany with her high ego and Taeyeon was the type that wouldn't give up easily whenever the CEO bullied her. Taeyeon must be preparing for revenge right now. She's confident with it.

"Ask your beloved boss then. She asked me to unstaple all of these papers and then asked me to staple it back. Isn't its kind of useless work? I completely look like an idiot right now." She sighed. She was glad that she was able to express her feelings to someone. At least her shoulder was not really heavy right now.

Jessica, on the other hand, just laughed hearing Taeyeon's story, Her cousin really disliked Taeyeon that much. Poor Taeyeon. "Come on, let me help you then we'll have our lunch." Being a kind-hearted she was, she really wanted to help the girl from her cousin's trap.

**

Hyejeong, the clerk girl that Taeyeon just knew her name from Jessica was heading towards her. She innocently staring at the computer. From the corner of her eye, she could see how Hyejeong's eyes were burning in flames and she knew why. Before anything, Hyejeong hits Taeyeon's table with her hands. With that, Taeyeon looked up.

"What did you do to the papers huh? Because of you, I was scolded by Ms. Hwang!"

Taeyeon with a poker face mode looked at Hyejeong.

"Ms. Hwang want to meet you now!"

And with that, she went to meet Tiffany. She wasn't afraid of Hyejeong at all. Once she entered, she could see that Tiffany was in anger. The flames around her were no joke. But then again, she didn't feel terrified at all. Her father was more terrifying than this.

"What the hell is this?!" Tiffany shouted while pointing at the papers.

What is this? Well, they are papers obviously. Yes, Taeyeon wanted to answer that but sensing that it's not the good time of it, she just kept her mouth shut.

"You know that they are important right? Then why did you draw some doodles on it?!" scolded Tiffany again.

"Yeah, important much when it's not even my job," Taeyeon mumbled but it was loud enough for Tiffany to hear it.

"What did you say again?" Tiffany suddenly stood up from her chair.

"Oh, nothing. If it's already done here, I'll go now. Excuse me," Taeyeon bowed before making her way to the exit.

Tiffany gasped in shock. No one had ever left when she was still talking. I repeat, no one even dared to leave when she's still talking. She clenched her fist in annoyed.

"Just wait for me you, Kim Taeyeon."