Chapter 11

It was finally Saturday without Taeyeon knowing. She groggily woke up from her sleep after a long day yesterday. She yawned once more before unlocking her phone. She squinted her eyes, adjusting to the screen of her cellphone. She received a message which she read as

1 New Message from Yul your hot bff ;)

Before you misunderstood the name, she didn't write it. It was Yuri. Yuri had this high confidence of thinking that her body was everyone dying for. Well, it was true apparently, but not for Taeyeon. She didn't even see Yuri in another way around.

Clicking the notification, she was being reminded by Yuri to not forget to come to the fashion show today. She chuckled lightly because she somewhat felt that it was an important one since Yuri was never the type to send her message in the morning.

Getting up from the bed, she closed her eyes meanwhile combing her hair using her fingers. While doing so, she yawned again. She made her way to the bathroom to take a fresh shower since it was 10 in the morning and Yuri's fashion show would be held at 2 PM.

***

Taeyeon reached the place as she promised at exactly 2 PM. At that time, she could see the place was already packed with people working on the decorations. The runway that the models would do their modeling, showing off the newest fashion of the worldwide fashion designers was huge.

Taeyeon carefully made her way to the woman who dressed in red while holding a black file, "Excuse me, sorry to disturb you, but may I know where is Yuri?" she asked, then give a sincere smile. The woman looked at Taeyeon in a weird way. Perhaps she was wondering why did Taeyeon ask her the most important person of the show itself.

"I'm Taeyeon. Yuri's friend." Taeyeon gave her a small smile.

The woman's expression turned to a surprise one. "Oh! Yuri talked about you a lot and I'm Sandara but you can call me Dara," even though Sandara was busy enough, she still introduced herself to Taeyeon.

After some exchanged of words, Sandara told Taeyeon where was Yuri and she muttered a 'thanks' to the woman.

Taeyeon could see Yuri was still talking with some men in the room which she assumed to one of the fashion designers too. Yuri's serious face didn't go unnoticed by Taeyeon and she stared in amused.

She couldn't believe that the young girl who was a naughty girl that always got detention when they were still in school had become a very famous fashion designer.

After it seemed like forever, in the end, Yuri made her way to Taeyeon, "Hey, buddy! I'm so glad that you're here!" Yuri high-fived Taeyeon and messing her hair like she was kind of a 9-year old kid.

Taeyeon huffed in annoyance and fixed her hair then punched Yuri's waist jokingly. That was just how their friendship was. Yuri treated Taeyeon like a kid even though she was younger than Taeyeon and Taeyeon would only sigh since she couldn't do anything to Yuri.

"Of course! It's Saturday and you're my best friend. It's nothing," Taeyeon gave a smile. Yuri then gestured her to where her room was. But before she could utter a word, Sandara suddenly came and whispered something at Yuri.

"What?! Try to ask her again! She can't just cancel it last minute!" Yuri huffed in annoyance.

Taeyeon just kept quiet because she was not a nosy person and seeing Yuri in raged was totally out of her list. Yuri was never the type to lost her temper easily so seeing this with her own eyes, even for quite some time still couldn't help her to feel scared.

"Yes, I've tried. But she still can't, Miss Kwon," Sandara explained. Taeyeon could see that Sandara was also scared, seeing how tight her grip was holding the black file.